Flores To Be Introduced As Hc Monday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores To Be Introduced As Hc Monday

Oh so you're the the GM of a successful franchise and have hired many successful coaches? So tell us how many successful coaches you've hired.

Tell me how many of Belitits protégés have been successful? Ross the idiot thinks he can hire some nobody off Patsie staff and be successful.

Tell me how many of Belitits protégés have been successful? Ross the idiot thinks he can hire some nobody off Patsie staff and be successful.

Nobody's done it before therefore no one can ever do it logic is flawed. No one has ever won 6 SB's until today. No undrafted QB has ever won League MVP or Super Bowl MVP until Warner.

No 6th round pick QB has ever lead his team to multiple SB wins until Brady. No 6th round QB has ever won multiple league MVP's until Brady.

Maybe Flores becomes the 1st Belichick assistant who goes on to be successful maybe he doesn't. We have to wait and see unless you're some kind of psychic which if you were I'm sure you'd be in your mansion living it up and not a Dolphins message board at 10:55.

Last edited:
Yeah. Like Crennel delivered a defensive masterpiece. Or Patricia. What’s their ***ulative record as HC? LMFAO.

if you really think there is a similarity between Romeo Crennel and Brian Flores you are blind. Romeo was 57 and 63 years old when he got HC jobs. He was also very disliked among players overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Start saving up for your Super Bowl 56 or 57 tickets. This ship is going to get turned around faster than anyone on here could have ever imagined. Greatness is stepping foot though our doors

Back
Top Bottom