Flores to the Steelers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores to the Steelers

Missing the playoffs for 3 straight years is not a good coach :bnkr:
Beating Bill Billichick 4-2 is, also first year Dolphins roster looked like they were going to win 1 or 2 games and he somehow managed to get 5 wins out of that garbage team.

Brian Flores main problem is offense which he seriously needs to fix. I still agree with Flores firing just for that reason but Flores is good coach for rebuilding team.

No. He wasnt. 2 years straight ending playoffs early for spotting teams 7 games to start the year. Alienating team owner, executives, assistant coaches, and players, publicly calling for a player the team owner and gm wanted no part of, completely stoped talking to coaches and players for second half of the season, telling the starting qb before the last pre season game the team was going after watson, etc... is anything BUT being a good HC. He sukked maximum azz in that capacity and was fired for it.

The list of QBs he beat this year is impressive though!

Mac Jones x2
Zach Wilson x2
HOF Lock Ian Book
All Pro Daniel Jones
100% In his prime Cam Newton
Tyrod "The Tool Man" Taylor
Lamar Jackson

And look at the combined scores vs Josh Allen and Tom Brady, we compete with the best!

Allen/Brady: 106
Dolphins: 28

Beating Bill Billichick 4-2 is, also first year Dolphins roster looked like they were going to win 1 or 2 games and he somehow managed to get 5 wins out of that garbage team.

Brian Flores main problem is offense which he seriously needs to fix. I still agree with Flores firing just for that reason but Flores is good coach for rebuilding team.

His defenses haven't even been good against QB above the caliber of backups.

Also that first year every game we win, sans I think 1, we had a QB advantage which means more than overall team talent in the NFL.

Flores is just a useless piece of **** as a human and a head coach.

Beating Belicheat means nothing since Brady was not playing in last 2 years of Flores' coaching

He's a good defensive coach that's all he can't run a team overall, he's in over his head on offence and staff building which has been proven. Good luck to him anyway I mean to Tomlin by the way lol. Minkah and his mom must be screaming now. WE'VE GOT TO PUT UP WITH HIM AGAIN :bang:

The list of QBs he beat this year is impressive though!

Mac Jones x2
Zach Wilson x2
HOF Lock Ian Book
All Pro Daniel Jones
100% In his prime Cam Newton
Tyrod "The Tool Man" Taylor
Lamar Jackson

And look at the combined scores vs Josh Allen and Tom Brady, we compete with the best!

Allen/Brady: 106
Dolphins: 28
Flacco was QB in the first Jets game and
Glenn on was QB in NYG game, but yea…your absolutely right.

Back
Top Bottom