**Florida High Schooll Football Thread** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Florida High Schooll Football Thread**

Muck said:
Glades Central beat Pine Forest yesterday. Scored 2 TDs and a safety in the last 4 minutes. So the muck went 3/4 in the title games. Still stings that we couldn't make it perfect.

http://postpix.palmbeachpost.com/images/photos/100044/2006/12/08/gallery/1584582.jpg
it angers me becuse my team monarch had glades on the roopes for for three and half qts and leading for a goodpart of the game and they end up beating teams 48 nothing to go to states i wish we had another shot at them

23Ronnie23 said:
did anyone see the lakeland game?
George Smith..the coach at St. Thomas went for 2..i was shocked he went for 2 in the 2nd O.T. but came up a yard short

St. Thomas busted their *** to get back in that game though...they scored 35 pts in the 4th..what a comeback..great effort

what a game :eek:

anybody see some of the redistricting monarch 3a-15 was moved to 5a-15 thats puts monarch ely cocnut creek dillard coral glades northeast and stranahan in one disrict thats a and only tow teams get in thats goign to leave a couple real good teams home for the playoffs

shanem40 said:
anybody see some of the redistricting monarch 3a-15 was moved to 5a-15 thats puts monarch ely cocnut creek dillard coral glades northeast and stranahan in one disrict thats a and only tow teams get in thats goign to leave a couple real good teams home for the playoffs
yeah..I saw that

Miami Edison moved down to 3A..ill miss kicking their *** at 4A :lol:

Dreadnaughts rule! Chris Rainey is good and that state Championship game was the best High School football game I ever seen. I also agree with the choice to go for two, But they came up just alittle short

Skeet84 said:
Dreadnaughts rule! Chris Rainey is good and that state Championship game was the best High School football game I ever seen. I also agree with the choice to go for two, But they came up just alittle short
i felt bad for St. Thomas Aquinas but then i remembered that they are a bunch of lousy cheaters who recruit 3/4 of their team.

Look for Gainesville Eastside to make a serious push next year in 4A. Two years ago we made it to the semi-finals before losing to St. Augustine Nease. This year we were a very young team but still seemed to make it to the 2nd or 3rd round before losing to Seabreeze. Vince Brown (brother of former UF CB Vernell Brown) graduates this year, so the only question is who will lead this team next year. But we manage to find an able signal caller.

Back
Top Bottom