**Florida High Schooll Football Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Florida High Schooll Football Thread**

Muck said:
Glades Central is always tough. They've always been a run-n-shoot offense. One of the top football schools the state has seen. A few years ago, they had more current players in the NFL than anyone else. No shame in losing to them.

My school (Clewiston, 2A) beat Glades Central this year. Great game.

We're 11-0 right now, but have to go the rest of the way without our star RB. Got himself kicked off the team after the last regular season game. Dude averaged 8.5 ypc this year.

If we get past Tampa Catholic, we'll probably get Hollywood Chaminade at home.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3324/tigersva7.jpg
when we were in 2A a couple of years ago the only team we would lose to was chaminade in districts every year. they have to be one of the top schools in the state.

Muck said:
Glades Central is always tough. They've always been a run-n-shoot offense. One of the top football schools the state has seen. A few years ago, they had more current players in the NFL than anyone else. No shame in losing to them.

My school (Clewiston, 2A) beat Glades Central this year. Great game.

We're 11-0 right now, but have to go the rest of the way without our star RB. Got himself kicked off the team after the last regular season game. Dude averaged 8.5 ypc this year.

If we get past Tampa Catholic, we'll probably get Hollywood Chaminade at home.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3324/tigersva7.jpg
my team monarch we played glades late this season there are full of speed but can be beaten we were leadiing most of the first half and it was only 17-9 in the late in the fourth but our defence just wore down late in 4th

who do you guys go tin the creek vs st.thomas even though creek is my school rival i hate st.thomas

Prime Time said:
All about Coral Springs High :tongue:
:sidelol: thats why your players are leaving to come to monarch

305TillIDie said:
5A

Mainland (Daytona Beach) (10-0)

Lakeland (10-0)

Manatee (Bradenton) (6-4)

St. Thom Aquinas (Ft. Laud.) (8-1)

i cant believe the manatee duchebags are still in it...:shakeno:

my school went from possible state champs my senior year to everyone graduating, the coach leaving, to really really bad.

Nappy Roots said:
i cant believe the manatee duchebags are still in it...:shakeno:

my school went from possible state champs my senior year to everyone graduating, the coach leaving, to really really bad.
what school

My team (Clewiston) lost in triple overtime 27-24 to Jacksonville Bolles Saturday night at Dolphin Stadium.

We gave that game away. We lined up for a 25-yard FG with 15 seconds left that would have won it in regulation. But one of our guys missed an assignment and the edge man came untouched to block the kick.

We turned it over at least three times inside the red zone. And that's a killer. Was rough because we outplayed a team that everybody said would kill us. But you don't play 3.5 quarters. You play 4. And Bolles made they plays when the got their shot. Triple OT man.

Unbelievable game. But man it sucked to be on the losing end of it. 13-1.

We'll probably be the only school from the Muck not to win a state title this year (out of four). But we beat two of them. And we certainly played the toughest opponent in the title game.

Muck said:
My team (Clewiston) lost in triple overtime 27-24 to Jacksonville Bolles Saturday night at Dolphin Stadium.

We gave that game away. We lined up for a 25-yard FG with 15 seconds left that would have won it in regulation. But one of our guys missed an assignment and the edge man came untouched to block the kick.

We turned it over at least three times inside the red zone. And that's a killer. Was rough because we outplayed a team that everybody said would kill us. But you don't play 3.5 quarters. You play 4. And Bolles made they plays when the got their shot. Triple OT man.

Unbelievable game. But man it sucked to be on the losing end of it. 13-1.

We'll probably be the only school from the Muck not to win a state title this year (out of four). But we beat two of them. And we certainly played the toughest opponent in the title game.
yea i heard but the muck shoould be proud all of there teams goigng to states

shanem40 said:
yea i heard but the muck shoould be proud all of there teams goigng to states

Glades Central beat Pine Forest yesterday. Scored 2 TDs and a safety in the last 4 minutes. So the muck went 3/4 in the title games. Still stings that we couldn't make it perfect.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom