Florida vs. FSU | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. FSU

Nappy Roots said:
yes i know he didnt look good. thats a huge point of mine though. he doesnt look good for 5 thrown balls, and yet he doesnt see the field. Weatherford doesnt look good for the majority of the game, and he stays in.

and Xavier is erratic with his accuracy, every nole fan knows that. but when hes on, hes more accurate then Weatherford, throws a better deep ball, and a better ball and more catch able ball period.

Bowden said himself before the game, Xavier Lee seems to the start the game slow, until he gets into the rhythm. and when Lee is in rhythm...Lee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Weatherford

again, im not arguing Lee showed his stuff in the UF game and should of been playing, im arguing over the course of the year, hes shown he should of started and got the majority of the playing time. hes shown over the course of the year that he gives this team the big plays on offense, moves the offense better, and gives the offense the best chance to put points on the board. and you would be hard pressed to find a single FSU fan that thinks differently and doesnt think Bowden is a total jackass for the Lee-Weatherford situation, cause we've seen over the course of the year both QBs. and its clear to us.

Whether you're right or wrong about Lee-Weatherford it doesn't mean it's about race. There are many other possible reasons. You don't agree with the idea that the player who practices better should be in the game but most coaches do. Maybe Lee doesn't have as good of a grasp of the offense. Maybe Bowden just doesn't like Lee for reasons other than skin color. I don't know know the reason but there are too many possibilities to automatically jump to race.

Motion said:
Seriously Nappy, from what we all saw yesterday Weatherford was the logical choice to keep in the game. Not saying he is the better athlete or QB by any means but he did actually move the ball...

into the hands of your defensive backs...

Back
Top Bottom