Florida vs. Tennessee | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. Tennessee

I would assign someone the task of knocking the crap outa that punter every time from here on out.

I thnik I've already developed an ulcer.

Brandon James is like that little thing Harry Potter is always trying to catch. If this were basketball Dicky V would be screaming about our diaper dandy's.

I think this is the most confident I've been in UF's defense for about 10 years. Strong top to bottom, with a killer DL. That's my defensive nirvana.

Terrible throw by Leak. At least the defense held them to 3.

finswin56 said:
I thnik I've already developed an ulcer.

Brandon James is like that little thing Harry Potter is always trying to catch. If this were basketball Dicky V would be screaming about our diaper dandy's.

I think this is the most confident I've been in UF's defense for about 10 years. Strong top to bottom, with a killer DL. That's my defensive nirvana.

:yeahthat:

This game has that feel where UT could lay down if we jump on them early. If not, and we let them hang around, I might be a very unhappy camper.

STEP ON THEIR DAMN THROAT!!!

finswin56 said:
This game has that feel where UT could lay down if we jump on them early. If not, and we let them hang around, I might be a very unhappy camper.

STEP ON THEIR DAMN THROAT!!!

Exactly!!!

That WR throws the ball better than Kyle Wright. :boohoo:

This is crap, they are so much better than they are playing. They're letting Tennessee stay in this game.

Back
Top Bottom