Florio: Stephen Ross doesn’t want to break the bank to pay Tua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florio: Stephen Ross doesn’t want to break the bank to pay Tua

Casas9425

Club Member
Reaction score
Mike Florio on his YouTube show has said multiple times in the last few days that Dolphins owner Stephen Ross is still not sold on Tua. He also said people in the organization are starting to get a little tired of head coach Mike McDaniel and his goofiness.

“People feel that you ask McDaniel a question and he gives a rambling 10 minute answer that has nothing to do with the question. People are getting tired of him” -Mike Florio

Joe Rose, who is a Dolphins employee, said this morning on WQAM that if McDaniel doesn’t win a playoff game this year he’s going to be in serious trouble.

Last year he got crushed for being too heavy now they are crushing him about losing weight. Stupid. And Ross loves tua. The he picked tua over Flores. Tua going to get paid.

Calling this hearsay, and would be surprised if much truth to either of these at this juncture. I am sure Ross would prefer to pay less for a QB that isn't consensus top 5, and McDaniel maybe isn't everyone's cup of tea, but way premature to reach these judgments.

Mike Florio on his YouTube show has said multiple times in the last few days that Dolphins owner Stephen Ross is still not sold on Tua. He also said people in the organization are starting to get a little tired of head coach Mike McDaniel and his goofiness.

“People feel that you ask McDaniel a question and he gives a rambling 10 minute answer that has nothing to do with the question. People are getting tired of him” -Mike Florio

Joe Rose, who is a Dolphins employee, said this morning on WQAM that if McDaniel doesn’t win a playoff game this year he’s going to be in serious trouble.

Actually I am tired of the same people quoting those two idiots to feed the trolls...

They don't have choice now but to sign Tua to deal. Even if it for 3 yr.

We will never know what is going on inside the building, everything that we are reading is hearsay. With that being said, it does not surprise me at that this is being published by Florio and Simms, they love to hate us. It's what they do....

He is right about McDaniel though, whether that's the feeling inside the building or not.

He keeps saying "uhhh" after each word.

Don't get me wrong, I love McDaniel and his scheme but he a bit boring listening to at times.

His take on Tua is garbage because Ross loves Tua.

Last edited:

My biggest beef with McDaniel is his press conferences. I can't stand the way he rambles on for 50 ****ing minutes about nothing to answer a question! Lol

Back
Top Bottom