Flutie signs with Pats.... again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flutie signs with Pats.... again

canuckfinfreak

Extreme canadian fan
Reaction score
Don't know if it is old news, just found this out minutes ago, should be in boston globe. Don't know why he would go back to one of the teams that first screwed him.

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Because, for 760,000 to do not much, at 43, being a HUGE Red Sox fan, hmmmm. Free A-List treatment, man.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link...? Because I also heard he might be signing with the Giants. Hell, just think if he's in our division and Brady and Pennington go down. Imagine Fiedler, Flutie, and Losman all starting... :roflmao:

popularwar

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
painnotpleasure said:
Does anyone have a link...? Because I also heard he might be signing with the Giants. Hell, just think if he's in our division and Brady and Pennington go down. Imagine Fiedler, Flutie, and Losman all starting... :roflmao:
Sam would have a field day with that!

Minnphin

I need a Mojito
Reaction score
painnotpleasure said:

Don't forget about Feeley :D

Challenger74

Starter
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but didn't Flutie return kicks on his first go round with the Patriots? I know he was QB, but I swear I remember him returning kicks. Am I dreaming this???

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
painnotpleasure said:

god that would be the best

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
Challenger74 said:
I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but didn't Flutie return kicks on his first go round with the Patriots? I know he was QB, but I swear I remember him returning kicks. Am I dreaming this???

i dont remember i was a little baby:D

jaketaylor

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
The guy is a legend in Boston and it really makes sense to go back and try one last time to win a ring. Unfortunately for him, it will be a second place in the AFC East ring.

canuckfinfreak

Extreme canadian fan
Reaction score
Here is a link, he may be a legend in boston for the hail mary pass, but i know i would still be a bit bitter, after the pats traded him to the bears, the poor guy was just a bench warmer until he lit up the cfl, watch his beyond the glory, we all know that this guy has tremendous heart and is a playmaker, he was just never given a chance, i wish him luck, but a 43, i think the end is near.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3580558

Top Bottom