FMIA: How Miami fearlessly trades draft picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FMIA: How Miami fearlessly trades draft picks

Amazing the return from the Tunsil trade. With more to come.
Iggy, Kindley, Waddle, Holland, 2022 3rd, and 2023 1st.

Finally the majority of our haul are players, not picks. Kindley required an extra late 4th to move up and Waddle's acquisition wasn't straightforward. But I think we agree this is the list.

We obviously destroyed them in terms of draft capital, but now these players have to actually perform on the field for this trade to go down as one of the most lopsided ever. No excuses for it not to.

Next year is the true beginning of the "BOB is a chump" tour, and we all have front row seats.

Last edited:
He would look so impressive if Tua and half those house-money picks turn into above average starters AND 9ers **** the bed in 2022. Could you imagine another top 5, hell even top 10 pick? That was balls to gamble that we would be better than them in 2022.

He would look so impressive if Tua and half those house-money picks turn into above average starters AND 9ers **** the bed in 2022. Could you imagine another top 5, hell even top 10 pick? That was balls to gamble that we would be better than them in 2022.

Most likely by next season the 49ers are starting a rookie QB in a tough division unless Jimmy G looks like a franchise QB this year.

We have a decent shot of at least a top 15 pick.

Finally the majority of our haul are players, not picks. Kindley required an extra late 4th to move up and Waddle's acquisition wasn't straightforward. But I think we agree this is the list.

We obviously destroyed them in terms of draft capital, but now these players have to actually perform on the field for this trade to go down as one of the most lopsided ever. No excuses for it not to.

Next year is the true beginning of the "BOB is a chump" tour, and we all have front row seats.
that 2022 3rd round pick was traded away to move up for Eichenberg if that's the one you're talking about

The 2022 3rd was given away on the trade up for Eichenberg.

that 2022 3rd round pick was traded away to move up for Eichenberg if that's the one you're talking about
No we traded our own 3rd rounder. I guess u could argue getting theirs allowed us to do that. I could also still technically include the 2022 SF 1st. But it's def cheating to list both that pick and Waddle.

Having the 2022 SF 1st allowed us to trade our pick to move up for Waddle, much like the 2022 SF 3rd helped allow us to trade ours to move up for Eich.

But the Waddle trade is more straightforward. We traded back to get that 2022 SF 1st. And no one knows which pick will be higher, so it's easier to say we roughly just gave it right back in a 3 way deal to move back up to 6. The Eich trade, on the other hand, involved no picks that we got from Tunsil.

We still have that specific pick. I wish we had traded that one, bc it is only a 3rd round comp pick. We already know the one we traded has more value.

Grier trades so much that this becomes complicated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom