• 3rd round

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 4th - 7th rounds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Caldolfan

Starter
Reaction score
I heard a report that the front office was trying to get another second round pick. It always thought you should trade your first round pick for the second and third round pick of some team in the top 5 every year. I makes sure that you will have 4 of the top 96 players in the country every year and none of the salary cap hits of a first round bust. I would rather have 4 picks in the top three rounds every year than 3, just my opionon.

The first ten picks in the second round are some of the most important in the draft every year.......listen to the reasoning......every year 60 to 90 players are told they are going to be 1st round picks, by draft time it is down to 40 to 50 that still think they might be first round picks. Draft day comes and because of team needs and runs on positions etc, some real first round talent falls into the second round. The top half of the second round comes into the league and plays with "a chip on their shoulder" to prove to "somebody" that they should have been picked in the first round, they always seem to come through for the team the most.

Thanks for listening to the rant. :thanks:

I didn't say it would be easy. I know it won't be easy. I say they should be trying if they can.

im sure they are trying. wouldnt be so urgent if the past regimes didnt squander picks like dollar bills at a titty bar

Back
Top Bottom