Foerster Resigns | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foerster Resigns

Well there is one way to get the Dantallica intensity back in the building.

Was he at Pounceys drug den? This organization is a burning dumpster at a fish market.

Pretty confident it was BC Powder --- dude had an obvious headache.

Nothing to worry about.

The 20-dollar bill was a tad tacky tho.

My opinion. Of course.

The only thing that shocked me is he didn't get a huge raise and contract extension

Last edited:
I know we're all making jokes and everything but the fact is that drug addiction is no joke. It's actually sad. It destroys people's lives. I hope he gets the help he needs. Nobody's perfect and we all make mistakes. These guys seem to have it all but something is missing. The hit just keep on coming for this team. What next?

Ozzy rules!!

The hit just keep on coming for this team. What next?

Ozzy rules!!

I fear that we ride with Cutler as the starter and do not improve offensively. By the 3/4 mark of the season the players start a mutiny and Gase loses the locker room.

I still think our stadium was built on sacred native american land. This type of crap happens EVERY year to us. We are fricken cursed.

Great, Dave Magazu. It was said the Bears o-line improved once he was canned. Also was being talked about that players in Chicago did not like him. Just what we need. SMH.

I still think our stadium was built on sacred native american land. This type of crap happens EVERY year to us. We are fricken cursed.
Yep it was. It's been discussed here a lot. This franchise has had pretty much nothing go right for it since it left the OB. I don't think it's a coincidence. Even when we look like we'll be pretty good (like this year), we end up with 457867 injuries to derail us. And if it's not injuries, it's something else. You can't convince me this is not a real thing.

I'm numb to this stuff now. Literally just sitting here waiting for what will be the next thing.

Back
Top Bottom