Football: AFC East '03 preview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football: AFC East '03 preview

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
There probably isn't anything here that you guys haven't heard or read. If you're bored however....

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sports/columns/0424story2_columns.shtml

April 24, 2003)  For the past five years, the AFC East has been the NFL’s most competitive division:
Winning cumulative record each season.
Teams a combined 40 games above .500.
A league-most 13 playoff appearances.

Originally posted by justafan
There probably isn't anything here that you guys haven't heard or read. If you're bored however....

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sports/columns/0424story2_columns.shtml

April 24, 2003)  For the past five years, the AFC East has been the NFL’s most competitive division:
Winning cumulative record each season.
Teams a combined 40 games above .500.
A league-most 13 playoff appearances.
a little early for this - like 4 months maybe - don't you think ;)

I'm dammed if I do and if I don't. I guess I'll just stick to contributing smack and make everyone happy. :D

Quote from the article:

POSSIBLE TOP DRAFT PICKS

WR Anquan Boldin (Florida State), Bethel Johnson (Texas A&M), Kevin Curtis (Utah State), offensive tackle Jon Stinchcomb (Georgia), OT George Foster (Georgia), offensive linebacker Marcus McDonald (TCU).

What is an "offensive linebacker"?

Originally posted by relive1972
Quote from the article:

POSSIBLE TOP DRAFT PICKS

WR Anquan Boldin (Florida State), Bethel Johnson (Texas A&M), Kevin Curtis (Utah State), offensive tackle Jon Stinchcomb (Georgia), OT George Foster (Georgia), offensive linebacker Marcus McDonald (TCU).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy is a moron. Half of our "Key Losses" are guys I've never even heard of.

Originally posted by relive1972
Quote from the article:

POSSIBLE TOP DRAFT PICKS

A really bad linebacker?

Offensive linebacker....one that cusses offensive words. :lol: I think he meant outside linebacker.

Originally posted by gottahavefootba

of course YOU knew what he meant..... it's buffalo french :lol:

Like I said, you try to contribute something and you have someone out there who turns it into smack. :rolleyes: The ones that don't know anything other than smack. BTW I'm from Florida so your buffalo french is stupid. Comprende? :D

let me tell you about bob mathews. he sucks. never has anything objective to say about the fins. only feeds the trough of bills fans recations to things such as junior seau. called junior seau basically all used up threfore not a very good move by fins. Well, bob just follows the herd of bills fans cus all he is doing is selling what bills fans want to hear. thats all.

Back
Top Bottom