Football-alliance.net | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football-alliance.net

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
Admins, I think that you guys should apply to have the FinHeaven forums listed at Football-Alliance.net

Quoted from the site:
"The Football Alliance is a group of independent football websites that cover specific teams in the NFL. The Football Alliance was created as a way of bringing you the fan the best fan sites on the internet in one location.

Each member of The Football Alliance is presented on the left. Please be sure to visit these other member websites when you have a chance.

We hope to expand the number of quality websites that are a part of The Football Alliance in the near future. Membership into The Football Alliance must be approved by a majority of existing members."

They are still looking for a Dolphins site, and I think this is the best one on the web. I think it would be easier for fans to find our site if it is linked more, especially on this site.

What do you guys think?

edit: argh, I meant to put this in the Complaints, Suggestions, and Questions forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were a member of Fan2Fan Alliance last year.... they got to be real a$$holes, and we dropped them.
Not sure if AJ wants to go through all that again... we kinda started our own "alliance" called "The Beasts of the East" with BFZ and GangGreen....

Originally posted by WharfRat
We were a member of Fan2Fan Alliance last year.... they got to be real a$$holes, and we dropped them.
Not sure if AJ wants to go through all that again... we kinda started our own "alliance" called "The Beasts of the East" with BFZ and GangGreen....

They've always been that way, and for the life of me I don't know what makes them think they have to room to be like that!

Oliver...

We used to be in that... but it's such a pain sometimes. If you want to do something, you have to get it looked at and approved. Then, I have my own opinion on a quality website... Some of the members of F2FA had totally different views.

Originally posted by SoCalRaider
FYI: F2F alliance still has a link to your board... albeit a little indirect, but its still there

Is it really?

I thought they hooked up with a Dolphin site in the U.K. .. :hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom