Football Digest Best and Worst | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Digest Best and Worst

Barbarian

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Football Digest had it's list of the best and worst in the NFL.

There were a few that were interesting.

Best Power Runner: Ricky Williams, Mia

Best Stadium: Pro Player Stadium, Mia

Worst Leader: Brian Griese, Mia

Worst Coach: Gregg Williams, Buffalo

Weakest Arm: Chad Pennington, NYJ

Worst Tacklers: Aaron Beasley & Donnie Abraham, NYJ

Worst Red Zone D: Buffalo Bills

Best Offseason: Buffalo Bills (I had to add it to keep the bills fans from b!tching to hard ;) )

Worst Offseason: New York Jets

Laziest Reciever: Randy Moss (okay, it has nothing to do with Miami or our rivals, but I love to take shots at this scumbag)

Originally posted by Barbarian

Laziest Reciever: Randy Moss (okay, it has nothing to do with Miami or our rivals, but I love to take shots at this scumbag)

:rocker:

Unfortunately despite this "weak" Pennington arm he sure as heck is completing passes downfield far more successfully than we are. I don't think he has a weak arm at all in fact.

Pennington definately has a weaker arm then Fiedler. In the 31-40 yard range, Penny has the worst completion percentage in the division. Fiedler has the best.

Pennington seems like he is completing passes downfield because there is so much pomp and circumstance everytime he does it. It's like farking New Years when he breaks the 20 yard mark.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Unfortunately despite this "weak" Pennington arm he sure as heck is completing passes downfield far more successfully than we are. I don't think he has a weak arm at all in fact.

Indeed. It doesn't matter whether a guy is 5-9 and can't bench more than 50 lbs....if he gets the job done then I'll take him.

Wow, best stadium = Pro Player? I would've thought that would have gone to Green Bay's stadium.

Originally posted by ckparrothead

Pennington lack of arm strength is obvoius but his accuracy and brains make up for his lack of arm strength.Having a great arm is a plus but pennington and Garcia are great example that you don't need a great arm to be a good QB.You can say the same about Cannon who arm is just notch better than the two I just mention.

Originally posted by Brad528
Is this really what the Digest said or are these just your opinion. Either way i like what i see.

Yep, this is actually what was put down in the Digest.

I liked it too for the most part.

I'm kinda feeling mixed about theese guys though... they snub the Phins on alot of things, but seem to take joy in slamming the Jets, so I guess it all balances out. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom