Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Draft Grades - Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Draft Grades - Miami Dolphins

Nice video. I didn't like the James pick at 19 either but our hand was forced a little so it is what it is. The bottom line is we could get a lot of production out this class if they have the talent and some of them could be instrumental in helping us get to 10 or 11 wins. We need it to be an A- class for everybody's sake, now we wait and see if it is so.

I would interested in a honest opinion of the coaching staff, especially the position coaches.

Seems a bit high to me unless you are just trying to make dolphins fans happy, but to each his own. Hated the Lynch, Hazel and Fede picks, and that we didn't draft a LB which was our 2nd biggest need. Hard to pass on the value of Landry in the 2nd, but certainly not a need. Reached for James but he too might be an ok RT, but not a first rd talent. Made 3 draft day trades and lost value in two out of three, not a great day but not a total bomb either.
I gave a C-

Seems a bit high to me unless you are just trying to make dolphins fans happy, but to each his own. Hated the Lynch, Hazel and Fede picks, and that we didn't draft a LB which was our 2nd biggest need. Hard to pass on the value of Landry in the 2nd, but certainly not a need. Reached for James but he too might be an ok RT, but not a first rd talent. Made 3 draft day trades and lost value in two out of three, not a great day but not a total bomb either.
I gave a C-

Jordan Tripp is a LB???

I gave a C-

Interesting... Why don't you like the Fede pick?

I gave a C-

gm.jpg

I gave a C-

In short, you bitch about going for need in round one and going for value in round two. Make up your mind

"Hating" the fede pick. What a joke. I would like to hear a constructive argument why any 7th rounder results in hate.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom