Football is just not fun anymore... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football is just not fun anymore...

PhinsTD

Phins fanatic
Reaction score
New England has taken all of the fun out of football for me anymore.

No matter the situation, no matter the injuries, they just win.

How in the world is it possible for everything to always go there way for years now?

I have made a resolution to not use the hate word anymore, but I almost think I really do hate the Patriots in the true sense of the word.

This team has freaking troy Brown starting for lord's sake and still will beat the best passing offense we've ever seen again.

I am so frustrated I could scream right now.

Please someone, make the Patriots suck again!

Should miami try and copy them, or go our own way?

Personally, I say we should do the same things they have done to get to where they are.

Take into account its snowing.. That helps when it comes to stopping Manning.. Anyway.. 29-28!

agreed, if you were a Pats fan youd say football was the funnest sport in the world. Dont worry our turn is coming up my friend

How the **** can they hold the colts to 3 points when we put up 29 on them?

I hate the patriots. I hate the patriots. I hate the patriots. Something has to happen after this year. They can't keep this team together. I'm sick of the dominance. Yes it's sour grapes, but so F**king what? Hopefully some of their players get greedy after this year and go elsewhere. It's sickening. Sry for the rant, but jeez, it gets old. Still I wish it was us.

I loath the Patriots with a passion and I just wish the Colts could somehow pull of this game and win.

they will suck again when C.Weis goes to coach N.D. next season. Just watch how fast they dont look so great of offense when they dont have a mastermind teaching a subpar Qb.

PhinsTD said:
New England has taken all of the fun out of football for me anymore.

No matter the situation, no matter the injuries, they just win.

How in the world is it possible for everything to always go there way for years now?

I have made a resolution to not use the hate word anymore, but I almost think I really do hate the Patriots in the true sense of the word.

This team has freaking troy Brown starting for lord's sake and still will beat the best passing offense we've ever seen again.

I am so frustrated I could scream right now.

Please someone, make the Patriots suck again!
This will be fun again when we can compete with them! I am optimistic finally some hope for the future. I can't wait till we battle it out.

PhinsTD, I despise them also but we whipped them just a few weeks ago. Today is all about home field advantage. The Colts are a poor cold whether team. Maybe the next week won't be so easy. They don't have the Super Bowl yet. Doesn't Brady ever get hurt? WTF!!!

Here's yet another reason I don't want the Dolphins to turn into a dome / retractable roof team :shakeno:

I hate them too, but ya gotta have respect. Brady is a money player, and the Pats are a money team. NEVER bet against Bellichick. As I type this, the Pats recover a fumble.

They are an absolute pleasure to watch. They play the style of football I hope Saban adopts. All indications are that is his style. They don't have the punishing running game the undefeated Fins had but Billichick certainly understands what clock domination is about. I love it and hope that we duplicate it and knock them off their throne by doing it even better. Guys, you are watching domination as we old time Fins fans were accustom to seeing from the Miami Dolphins in the REAL Glory Days. Bob Greise didn't have the rifle arm, but he was an excellent field general. Forget the long ball, football ain't basketball, it's a game of inches.

Back
Top Bottom