Football -vs- Soccer discussion | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football -vs- Soccer discussion

shanem8481 said:
i go to a mostly hispanic school and i play soccer at P.E all the time im not saying thats close to playing the real thing but its fun game but for me it just doesnt reqiuer alot

thats like saying Football is boring cause you played Flag Football at P.E. or Basketball doest take skills cause you played it at P.E.

there is no compearing it to playing it at as an orginized sport.

What Highschool you go to? Sunset?

finsmx said:
:lol: So this got separated from the other thread

There's no need for a discussion on this, FUTBOL is the most popular sport in the world, it has been for many many years and it will continue to be it.

And to say that a sport where america isn't good at isn't a sport, it's just plain dumb :rolleyes:
he was just saying that is what most Americans think, it is false I know but we are very ignorant in the US or so I've been told

shanem8481 said:
i go to monarch

Oh I thought you went to Coconut Creek. Monarch has been a good HS team the past couple years.

nick1 said:
he was just saying that is what most Americans think, it is false I know but we are very ignorant in the US or so I've been told

thank you

Okay and what we are saying is that it is false, just as you stated.

Mindwarp said:
thats like saying Football is boring cause you played Flag Football at P.E. or Basketball doest take skills cause you played it at P.E.

there is no compearing it to playing it at as an orginized sport.

What Highschool you go to? Sunset?

read what i said... i said i no its not close to tha real thing

so go practice with the real guys, check it out then make your opionbased on that.

I played T.E. in HS football and tell you Soccer is way more athletic then my postion.

i dont understand how you can can say soccer is so much harder then football

both sports require tremendous athletes lets leave it at that

TotoreMexico said:
Because it's the truth, plain and simple

so running full speed at 200 pund rb who runs about a 4.6 requiers more then JOGGING aouround for 90 min with a few sprints

Back
Top Bottom