For al the PFT haters | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For al the PFT haters

fin-atic said:
BOYCOTT PFT!!!!!!

They throw every rumor they hear against the wall. And when 1 in 100 stick they thump their chest and claim to have the "inside track".

They are hack artist and purveyors of trash and lies.

BOYCOTT PFT!!!!!!!!!!

:yeahthat:

I"ll give them credit for banging the Ron Mexico story until it was picked up by the mainstream media. But as long as you KNOW it's a rumor site and take it with a grain of salt... I guess I just like to read anything football related.

Da 'Fins said:
Of course they've been saying that - they got it from all the other news sources that have been predicting it.

PFT mixes in their own unsubstantiated rumors (Miami will trade Jason Taylor) with stuff they get off the news wires.

They wouldn't be so bad if all they did was compile all the NFL news or reports from the league's cities and report that. But, they supposedly have their "sources" - and those are ridiculous.

I had a conversation with the editor there several weeks ago when they were reporting that Jason Taylor was going to be traded - he was pretty arrogant about the whole thing.

I agree. Their "sources" are a joke. They even admitted a few weeks ago that their source for a story on the Minnesota Vikings was a poster on a Vikings Message Board who had been right about a couple other things. :shakeno:

Da 'Fins said:
Of course they've been saying that - they got it from all the other news sources that have been predicting it.

PFT mixes in their own unsubstantiated rumors (Miami will trade Jason Taylor) with stuff they get off the news wires.

They wouldn't be so bad if all they did was compile all the NFL news or reports from the league's cities and report that. But, they supposedly have their "sources" - and those are ridiculous.

I had a conversation with the editor there several weeks ago when they were reporting that Jason Taylor was going to be traded - he was pretty arrogant about the whole thing.

I wonder if he is the same person who showed up here for a few weeks, telling everyone about PFT?

I was dumb as a rock, and came to his defense on a few occassions. I should have done what a rock does best..........lay there and shut up. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom