For All The Fin Fans That Hate Our Current Uni’s/Logo…. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All The Fin Fans That Hate Our Current Uni’s/Logo….

So I take it the ugly 5280 on the front of the helmet is for how much they are above sea level.

I dont understand why we had to change our uniforms in the first place.

Our throwbacks are the best looking uniforms in the NFL.

I think it was done because Ross thought we needed to look more "South Beach", but they just look so plain and boring and the new aqua color looks faded and washed out.

I think it was done because Ross thought we needed to look more "South Beach", but they just look so plain and boring and the new aqua color looks faded and washed out.
We changed our uniforms several times throughout history. We went in a completely different direction in 1997 and then a completely different direction in 2012 or whatever. We are missing a huge opportunity

Ross hates our original logo. He is a jets fan despite going to Miami beach High.

Why would a team (Denver) put lightning bolts on their shouldermapads to look like a division rival (Chargers)? Whoever designed those should be shot. Looks like they were a mile high on the loco weed.

That video was very well done well produced, I hate the broncos uniforms what they’ve been wearing so I see this as upgrades, they looked better to me especially that matte blue helmet at the en
Don't know what it is exactly, but I feel Denver has always struggled with their uniform concept.

Back
Top Bottom