For all the **** these bills fans were saying.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For all the **** these bills fans were saying..

rhadaddy

Who's your daddy?
Reaction score
all week, all I can say is good game. Even though we won, your defense is no joke and I dread the game in Buffalo... What a classic defensive smashmouth struggle....

wow

Originally posted by rhadaddy
all week, all I can say is good game. Even though we won, your defense is no joke and I dread the game in Buffalo... What a classic defensive smashmouth struggle....

wow

Hey rhadaddy, until the Bills show that they can effectively run the football, there's no reason to dread the game in Buffalo. Our offensive line is truly offensive right now; though they're one of the biggest lines in the NFL, they get no push off the ball and can open no holes for the RBs. The pass protection on the outside is average at best and tonight it was VERY bad! It's still early, so I hope they can work on getting tougher and start doing to other defensive fronts what the Dolphins were able to do so well to us tonight. I give the defense credit for hanging in there as long as they did with a malfunctioning offense bringing them down. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Great game by the Dolphins tonight! To all the Bills fans I'll just say this: NO EXCUSES! We did not get 'jobbed' by the refs, we did not 'give the game away'; we got our a**es kicked by the better team tonight. 'Nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom