For All Those Who Want a Black Jersey . . . | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All Those Who Want a Black Jersey . . .

well i think yall can guess how i feel about that jersey....i freakin love it...iam probably the only one though

You are not the only one my friend. I love that jersey too. In fact I own one and wear everry sunday after a loss, you know for mourning. Needless to say I wore it a lot last year...

well.... it's good to know that the Fins will never wear black in the Miami sun because those things are ugly.

If i remember correctly noone was arguing we should wear black jerseys, most just wanted to see us add some black.

That jersey is just... horrible! They need somebody better, even Bobby Trendy could do better than that, omg!

Maybe if it had some highlights... ;)

Check this out . . .

262e_1JPG-1.jpg

Of course this is from the mid-90's, but imagine how much worse it would be with the drop shadows we currently employ on our numbers.

FYI, this is not a prototype or anything, it is a fashion jersey from the mid to late 1990's (first Marino I have seen, but the NFL must have had a line of these because I remember Farve and Aikman for sure). It is from an ebay auction (http://cgi.ebay.com/Miami-Dolphins-...goryZ24962QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdiewItem)

All together now . . . WOW HOW UGLY!

Thats disgusting!!!

FYI - Dont buy anything on ebay from user "SignatureHelmets"

well i think yall can guess how i feel about that jersey....i freakin love it...iam probably the only one though

well i agree with you on this djfinfan I think if you took the orange stripes off the arms and around the numbers and just a a wider aqua strip it would look better.

by the way i love helment in your avatar that helmet would great with the orange or white jerseys.

its pretty cool for a fashion statement, but our players would die wearing black jerseys in the florida heat.

waiit a miute i thought the reason for the pratice bubble was so they could practice in a nice airconditioned atmosphere. what about putting cooling machines on the sidelines the nfl does it with heaters when it gets cold so why not put cooling machiines on the sidelines ?

Back
Top Bottom