For as much flak as we give him, that wasn't PI on Smith! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For as much flak as we give him, that wasn't PI on Smith!

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Looked pretty clearly he batted it down with one hand and wasn't even grabbing Crabtree with the other one

my ass. damn refs.

Looked pretty clearly he batted it down with one hand and wasn't even grabbing Crabtree with the other one

my ass. damn refs.

it was perfect timing on his part, and they call that bs pass interference. Not cool.

Yea the refs gave the niners that first down, that play and the muffed punt basically handed the game to San Fran

Yea the refs gave the niners that first down, that play and the muffed punt basically handed the game to San Fran

We still make too many stupid plays like the muffed punt, and that idiot who stepped on the goalline giving them the ball on the 20 instead of the 2. Can't do stuff like that against good teams and hope to have a real shot at the end of the game.

However, we got lucky with the non-PI call on RJ Stanford down at the 1-yard line. You win some, you lose some (We typically lose 90% of ref calls though :crazy:).

The officiating is as bad this year as I can ever remember.

Miami was winning with the replacement refs. New England was 1-2 with them and it's been vice versa since the scabs disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom