??? For Pats Fans!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

??? For Pats Fans!!!

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Some FinFans are never satified...even if we win...(BATMAN)!!!

Anyway, how do Pats fans feel about the type of wins the Pats have had this season???

I live in CT and all the Patsies Fans here think that the Pats are Superbowl bound this season for sure (and that maybe true)...I hope not though!!!

I read posts here and I see a lot of pessimistic views...ya we won two close games in a row but WE WON!!!

IMO...the Pats have been bearly getting by but they have...I really think that if things would have gone the other way...you guys could be 7-4 like us...Mare handed you guys that game but fooogedaboudit...thats over. Just wondering in general how the Pats fans have felt about their teams wins!!!

GO FINS!!!

ooppss...i meant barely...but you know what i meant to say bro.

They are lucky.

In spite of how pooly we have played at times, the Dolphins are one missed field goal away from leading the division.

Originally posted by Rebar71
They are lucky.

In spite of how pooly we have played at times, the Dolphins are one missed field goal away from leading the division.

Right but a couple of other games could have gone the other way too.

We're 7-4 and the Pats are 9-2. That's the only fact.

yes yes yes...i know and that sucks...we lost that damn game...thanks Mare...as you can tell...i still have not gotten over that game or last years regular season game in NE.

GO FINS!!!

a win, is a win, is a win... the Pats are finding ways to win, props go to them. sure theyve had a few breaks, but theyve made some tings happen too. ths Fins are a few breaks away from being right there with them, record wise. there are several games left, they still have time to lose a couple close ones, and bring Miami back into the running for the division.

I'm not a Pats fan, but I will give my 2 cents.

With the way the NFL is setup with parity, there is no dominating team IMO. The Rams almost lost to the Cards, the Broncos lost to Da Bears, the Pats almost lost to the Texans, etc. You get the pix.

I will take an ugly win over a loss anyday. At the end of the year that game could be the difference and nobody will give a **** how we got it.

Originally posted by CarolinaFishFan
a win, is a win, is a win... the Pats are finding ways to win, props go to them. sure theyve had a few breaks, but theyve made some tings happen too. ths Fins are a few breaks away from being right there with them, record wise. there are several games left, they still have time to lose a couple close ones, and bring Miami back into the running for the division.

This post pretty much sums it up. It is so hard to consistenly win each week in the NFL that it really does not matter how you do it, as long as you get the W.

The key with the Pats breaks are that they have taken advantage of each situation by making big plays.

Yesterday was a perfect example. Texans start a drive at the Pats 35 in overtime yesterday. All they needed was about 5 yards and Brown would have a makeable FG. Instead, the D steps up and pushes them back 5 yards and the Pats get the ball back and the rest is history.

Exactly! A win is a win and it shouldn't matter how you get there as long as you get there! Heck, the worst teams in the league (Atlanta, Oakland, Arizona, San Diego) were all in positions to win yesterday but didn't. Do you think fans of the teams that were playing them (Tennessee, KC, St. Louis, Cincinnatti) were all whining and complaining about the fact that their teams didn't blow out the obviously overmatched opponents? No! They were happy to come away with a win and still be in a position to win each of their respective divisions. Get over it and enjoy this win!!!

Originally posted by PatsFanTX

This post pretty much sums it up. It is so hard to consistenly win each week in the NFL that it really does not matter how you do it, as long as you get the W.

The key with the Pats breaks are that they have taken advantage of each situation by making big plays.

Yesterday was a perfect example. Texans start a drive at the Pats 35 in overtime yesterday. All they needed was about 5 yards and Brown would have a makeable FG. Instead, the D steps up and pushes them back 5 yards and the Pats get the ball back and the rest is history.

of course than there was the mysterious defensive holding call??? I'm still looking for the hold

Most Pats fans are proceeding with guarded optimism.

Glad we're winning, but we could lose to anyone at any time.

We'll make the playoffs, but who knows what will happen. I think it's our coaching staff that helps us offset the amazing parity in the NFL today.

This year's Lombardi is totally up for grabs.

If we were 9-2, and had won 8 games in a row, I sure wouldn't care much how we had won the games.

typical pats game when the game is on the line there's always a ref ready to give the pats the edge ... and that's how they win their games . never mind that they make the plays the phins would make plays too if the refs would be giving them all the IMPORTANT calls at the end of the games . just to refresh everyones minds 1- they get the call on a sure fumble against the raiders near the end of course and they win in o.t. , 2 - they get a pass interference when nobody even touched anyone against miami in last year's finale in which they win in o.t. , and 3 - a mysterious holding call wipes out an interception that asures the victory for the texans instead win again in o.t. and i can go on and on , anyways they suck and hopefully miami will kick their asses in two weeks ... thats of course if the refs let the players decide who's the better team .:yell:

What I love is how the Pats pull wins out of their asses but when the Dolphins do the same thing it's being "fortunate" or "lucky".

Talking about reporters.

Back
Top Bottom