For the Bills fan who said... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For the Bills fan who said...

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
...we had crappy fans...

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=1818

The Miami Dolphins paid attendance total for its eight home games in 2001 was 588,127, the club announced today. That figure is the fifth-highest in team’s 36-year history. In fact, the paid attendance totals from each of the last three years (1999-01) all rank in the top five in franchise history.

I took that from the Dolphins official website BOOOOOY!

i have heard all kinds.............

of remarks about the fins fans not supporting their team! when i went down there it was the best tailgate party i ever went to, and there wasn't an empty seat to be found. i don't know where these idiots get their info!:rolleyes:

I saw many fans dressed as empty seats....

Maybe it comes from this past game?? Fins are still fighting for playoff position but have approx. 10,000 empty seats or from the fact that over 20,000 seats are still available for this weekend's game. (Don't season ticket holders get the opportunity to purchase playoff tickets a couple of weeks in advance? That's what happens here in Buffalo). That's evidence of the apathy that exists and it's NOT Bills fans making these claims....I've heard and read Fins fans complaining about the lack of support on www.kffl.com.

Re: I saw many fans dressed as empty seats....

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Maybe it comes from this past game?? Fins are still fighting for playoff position but have approx. 10,000 empty seats or from the fact that over 20,000 seats are still available for this weekend's game. (Don't season ticket holders get the opportunity to purchase playoff tickets a couple of weeks in advance? That's what happens here in Buffalo). That's evidence of the apathy that exists and it's NOT Bills fans making these claims....I've heard and read Fins fans complaining about the lack of support on www.kffl.com.

i don't think you know how many walk ups there are that buy tickets on game day!:D

Well like I said, we DO have an apathy problem with the fans who actually live in Miami. I have no problem admitting that.

As for the Buffalo game, it is hard to sell out a stadium, when a 3-13 team is coming to play, and we already had a playoff spot wrapped up.

Are y'all Bills fans sure you don't mean to be on the Panthers board saying this?

Re: I saw many fans dressed as empty seats....

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

exactly.

As a person who has gone to every game, except for this year (my Senior year at school, need to work more to keep up with expenses: car... ect). I must say that by game time, the game is usually sold out, or close to it.

The lines at the stadium are huge.

PS: I will most likely go to the game this weekend, my dad got tickets...

AJ..............

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
As a person who has gone to every game, except for this year (my Senior year at school, need to work more to keep up with expenses: car... ect). I must say that by game time, the game is usually sold out, or close to it.

The lines at the stadium are huge.

PS: I will most likely go to the game this weekend, my dad got tickets...

the time i went, 25% of the people i met when i was waiting for the gates to open, didn't have tickets yet!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom