For The Love of the Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For The Love of the Game

I enjoyed the article...

...and have to agree that the questions could have been more balanced. The cap situation is a big part of where the franchise is going to be in the mid-term and you want to know that it is being managed in a prudent way (which I believe is so with Wan/Spiel).

But with an opportunity like that to get their analysis on what draft needs we have and who might be available in the third/fourth/fith etc, what kind of difference RW and the FA's are likely to make, how our offseason compares to other franchises in terms of progress, it seems a little unbalanced to concentrate solely on the mammon situation.:lol:

At some point or other, the stars have to ask which they want more: 1) a superbowl ring or 2) the maximum ca$h they can screw out of their franchise. The team or the individual. It's a short career, but without a ring, it's always going to feel like there's something missing. Ask the Dan.:cool: Ask any Superbowl winner.

Don't worry. When MLB and the NBA go bankrupt over their escalating salaries. Some lessons will be learned lol

NBA go bankrupt with escaating salaries? they have a salary cap my friend, and a maximum number set in STONE that a player can make!!! there will be no bakrupcy in the NBA!!!!

The NBAs salary cap sucks because any team can go over and all they have to do is pay a fine that depends on how much the team is over.

if you want love of the game hope you enjoy watching the children of our world on the much lower level of the game like my son playing teeball they do it for the love of the game this is sad but true it is all about money now

Originally posted by skippysphins
if you want love of the game hope you enjoy watching the children of our world on the much lower level of the game like my son playing teeball they do it for the love of the game this is sad but true it is all about money now
if you want love of the game watch me play hoops 3x a week - I'm addicted for an old man :D

Back
Top Bottom