For the Phins sake Who Wants | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For the Phins sake Who Wants

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tenn to kick NE's Bootie. I hate NE. I want them to be exposed for the talentless chokers they are. But I'm not fond of Tenn either. I'd like to see an Indy or KC against Carolina SB.

Id like to see NE and Carolina at the SB. That way Carolina can destroy NE in front of the whole world.

im rooting for tenn/gb myself... i dont want carolina to get there and the dolphins to start thinking that we dont need a future qb, since
jake fruit of delhomme could get his team to the super bowl would follow in the trend of dilfer and brady. I want an established qb to get there, good friend is in eagles fan so we cant have that, mike martz is an idiot so we dont want that(of course he alone should be proof that wannstedt is more than good enough for us), that leaves the pack in the nfc. KC was overhyped, although i think they surprise and beat the colts this weekend, hell no on the patsies, it's kind of fun talking about peyton not winning a superbowl so other teams have to suffer through what we did with marino, that leaves the titans. Id like to see favre/mcnair and the only guy i cant stand in the whole deal would be eddie george, not too bad considering the teams that are left.

this just in: martz has already challenged the coin toss, and used all his timeouts.

I am rooting for ANYONE playing against New England. I'd like to see them beat 77-0 at home.

I'm pulling for the Titans now. They have a bunch of stand-up guys, and I like Jeff Fisher. I was invited to the 'Phins-Titans game by a member of Eddie George's family. My kids and I wore our colors, sat in his suite and were treated like royalty. We even got to go to the locker room waiting area after the game and meet some of the players, from both teams. Eddie's a great guy. Very accomodating to the fans, does a lot of charity work and very generous. And, after last week, can anybody question his toughness or heart?

Until next year--Go Titans!

im sure hes a great guy and all, sometimes you just dont like players and eddie, since he came out was a guy i was never high on and i thnk is fading fast, he played well last week. im just not a fan of his as a runner and think chris brown is ready to take over for him.
nonetheless, go titans tonight in the -10 degree weather

I don't care who plays in the SB. I just want to see the Pats EMBARRASED out of the playoffs. And I don't want to see them loose in the SB either because that would make their 3rd SB appearance in 6 years with 0 for Miami in 20 years. That's the last thing I want to hear Pats fans brag about. :barf:

I'm not a Eddie George fan either but he is a decent player has alot of heart. He was just overratered coming out of Ohio State. He did good his first 3 or 4 years but it seems like he is getting slower every year almost like he is wearing out. But he is a power runner and he is used alot so that is expected he has and is doing his job. He is their work horse. They are going to have to use him alot tonight I HOPE HE GETS 250 YARDS TONIGHT AND TENN BLOWS OUT THE PATSIES!!!!! I HATE THE PATSIES!! GO TENN. GO MCNAIR!!!!!

Big fan of Chris Brown as well. I went to CU, so I'm very familiar with his collegiate career. I think he was a great 3rd round pick and would have loved to have seem him drafted by the 'Phins. His only flaw is his upright style. He does a good job of lowering his shoulder when he sees the tackler (witness Ray Lewis last week), but is susceptible to losing the football when a guy blindsides him. He'll get proper coaching in Tennessee and I think he'll have a very nice pro career.

Frankly, I worry about Ricky having the same problems that appear to have dogged Eddie for the past couple of years. Workhorse back, lots of pounding up the middle. It has to exact a toll...

Originally posted by pilotfish
Frankly, I worry about Ricky having the same problems that appear to have dogged Eddie for the past couple of years. Workhorse back, lots of pounding up the middle. It has to exact a toll...

thats why we need to use him in the passing game more over the middle. if we did, things would open up som much more. like edge james did against denver last week.

finfan54 you are exactly right that is why we need a new qb to use him catching up the middle it will open up more holes for Williams to run through therefore he will make longer runs more total yards off of less carries that would help him out alot not including his recieving yards. 4000 passing yards and 28 tds for Brunell. 2000 rushing yards GO RICKY!!!

I'm watching the Rams and Kyle Turley is handling everything on his side. Wade Smith cost us a couple of games. I believe If we had Turley we'd be in there right now.

Back
Top Bottom