For the record, Fiedler is going to have a solid season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For the record, Fiedler is going to have a solid season

Originally posted by justafan

If he indeed did say this, then what was he saying about Rosenhaus' opinion about Griese starting? Wade Philips used to send mixed messages which ended up into a qb controversy.

Was I the only one who brought it up ?

:chair:

Originally posted by 1972dolphins

Was I the only one who brought it up ?

:chair:

Okay, if it makes you happy, you were the only one who mentioned their names. :tongue: I don't even have to start anything. Finfans have done a great job discussing whether or not Griese or Feidler should start and you guys do a great job at it.

Sorry, but I participate in a Bills :stupid: board too...

I know where your going before you ever get there....

Originally posted by 1972dolphins
Sorry, but I participate in a Bills :stupid: board too...

I know where your going before you ever get there....

Then it's your fault that you're tired of it. :D

No! I wasn't going there. I would have taken it there right away if I wanted to. Wanny is a coach and so was Wade (that's what we thought at first) .

when will this end? Another thread about who will start. I'm sure that Jay will start as long as he's healthy. If we need our back up to play it will be Griese and not Lucas which is a good thing.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny
when will this end? Another thread about who will start. I'm sure that Jay will start as long as he's healthy. If we need our back up to play it will be Griese and not Lucas which is a good thing.

Ozzy rules!!

Quoting Wanny:

"Coach Dave Wannstedt, who has repeatedly confirmed that Fiedler is the starter for this season, said he liked what he saw from Griese, who spent his first five NFL seasons with Denver." [http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/6101923.htm]Dolphins QB Fiedler: Griese Not a Rival[/URL]

Jay's the Starter, Period.

I heard Fiedler and Griese were getting along well already. I think Brian knows that he cannot unseat Jay unless he has the training camp of his dreams.

I thought the Bills Qb controversey was different, cuz they invested so much money into Johnson(and he was younger so more potential) so thats why they kept trying to get him to work through his problems and kept getting starts over the 30 some year old flutie.

Back
Top Bottom