For those interested about Feeley, a 7 throw sampling... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those interested about Feeley, a 7 throw sampling...

ckparrothead said:
Actually often when Scouts evaluate a guy they'll look at like 5 or 6 games...its not like they review every play the guys been involved with.

Are you stating this as fact or is this your opinion? I would be truly surprised if this was standard practice at any level....even moreso in the NFL.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
It is what the Dolphins fans say during draft day. Which is "OH NO" over and over again.

I hope they don't sound that gay, I know I don't because this year was a great draft

nick19991 said:
I hope they don't sound that gay, I know I don't because this year was a great draft

You have to admit, the website is funny.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
You have to admit, the website is funny.

yeah but I think it sounds more like a Jet fan after another loss

Outstanding report, can't wait to read the long version

Are you stating this as fact or is this your opinion? I would be truly surprised if this was standard practice at any level....even moreso in the NFL.

Its a loose "fact" which means I've read it somewhere, or things that implied it. I know that professional evaluators often look at no more than that amount in scouting draft picks, and I believe I read that Spielman watched about that much tape on other guys...and I know I've heard a professional scout talk about watching that amount of tape. However, I can't provide a link, nor have I been a professional scout in order to tell you for certain.

Good read. I look forward to your long version.
AJ will do great with the Fish.

If some of you do not like to read (or do not want to), check out the link below:

Speakonia

_

34RWilliams said:
Long read; good post but I would say that Feeley's past is done and over with. His future is now.

Bingo.

Analysis of his past is useless at this point.
He's here and we'll see what he is made of around the second week of the preseason. He and the OL are the key to our season so fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom