For those interested about Feeley, a 7 throw sampling... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those interested about Feeley, a 7 throw sampling...

Great breakdown CK!! Very enjoyable read.
I'm looking forward to more like this.

I sure hope Feeley works out. Its obvious he is learning and getting better. With the experience Fiedler has in the offense, he should be KILLING this so-called THIRD STRING WATERBOY in practice. ;)

Yeah just be prepared if I come away from the tapes completely unimpressed, which is entirely possible since my definition of a good quarterback includes a guy that can make plays on his own for the team, not a guy that just throws a ball that you can't say there was anything wrong with. The easy throws are SUPPOSED to be made, and they are supposed to be accurate. If he doesn't open my eyes with some good throws, I'll be bashing him all day long. That go-for-the-throat TD pass that was called back though, is certainly a start, and hopefully a sign of things to come on the rest of the tape.

Well I still wouldn't worry much. Due to the fact that there isn't much to go on. Usually when evaluating a veteran NFL QB, you have more game tape to evaluate. We only have a very small slice of his work....who knows if that slice tells the entire story...good or bad?

Actually often when Scouts evaluate a guy they'll look at like 5 or 6 games...its not like they review every play the guys been involved with.

Hey CK, after Feeley threw his int..did he come and look tentative, or did he just go right back at them. Is he as kool looking in your eyes on the field as everyone seems to make him?

Funny you should mention that you were impressed despite his stats....I'm not sure if it was the same game or not but I had the exact same feeling. I was watching the game and thinking that Feeley is looking good, no mistakes, I like the way he seems to control the offense, and then they flash his stats and he's 3-10...for 30 yards....:huh:

Reading your post was like deja vu..:lol:

PS....Zgonina had a good game...;)

CK, I have to say I'm a little sad. You didn't mention what color his drawers were on each of those throws. :D

No really, Good post.

Am I to ascertain that as a 3rd stringer he didn't get many reps in tc or practice (ala Sage?) If so, I think he did pretty good to do what he did. Not sure what advantages he has over Sage tho.

Thanks CK.

I think I might be picking up those tapes from the same friend. You are awesome at anlyzing. I'll take Tom Brady with a Pennington release any time.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I might be kind of bored if you did go into that much detail on every play, however that would be very impressive.

what the F is in that link you have in your sig.? I opened it and all I hear is this gay sound

bigmiamifan said:
Am I to ascertain that as a 3rd stringer he didn't get many reps in tc or practice (ala Sage?) If so, I think he did pretty good to do what he did. Not sure what advantages he has over Sage tho.
I'm thinking it's in the thinking department. :dunce:

nick19991 said:
what the F is in that link you have in your sig.? I opened it and all I hear is this gay sound

Did you say "gay"? :eek: I'm offended...wait wrong thread.

:roflmao:

gunn34 said:
Did you say "gay"? :eek: I'm offended...wait wrong thread.

:roflmao:

is that you making that noise :roflmao:

nick19991 said:

It is what the Dolphins fans say during draft day. Which is "OH NO" over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom