For those of you that think our season is OVER, LOST or FINISHED... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those of you that think our season is OVER, LOST or FINISHED...

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
As you can obviously see, Finworld has gone crazy after losing the first game of the season. Tempers are flying, people are worried and frustrated, people are pointing fingers, but its ok, its all part of the NFL life.... no one wants to see their team lose, but not everyones team can win.....you lose some and you win some......Right now the Miami Dolphins are 0-1, and people tend to feel like they should give up on our team....which you cant blame them for how they feel......however, if you are one of those people that think the season is over after one game look on the bright side, we are 0-1 our season is over ((at least according to you)) but we got 15 more games to go, so, the Dolphins can either play like they got NOTHING TO LOSE, or, do excatly what you think of them and fold up their tents and call it a season, in which it wont matter to you anymore because according to you theyve already been written off.

Alot of us, believe it or not, are usually bothered not only by our teams poor performance, but also by what each and every single one of us has to go through every Sunday, and i mean by listening to what our peers around us have to say about our team.....you know, when you got that relative, freind or co-worker you have to face on sunday or monday and all theyre doing is ragging on you about how bad the Dolphins suck and are overrated and blah blah blah,.....my only advice to you is lock all your doors on Sunday, dont answer any phone calls and the most important, DONT BRAGG ABOUT OUR TEAM TILL AFTER WE WIN......If all else fails, just face the music, because sooner or later, their team is gonna lose also and youre gonna get your shots at them as well.

IMO, we are going through an experience we've never gone through before, especially because we as DOLPHIN fans are very spoiled with our teams past success and simply cannot tolerate losing....and learning a new system is hurting us...but sometimes a team needs to struggle to learn how to become better.....but you cannot deny what this team has done for us in the past. You know what our players are capable of AND just WAIT till they catch on....its not like we let our star players go and rebuilt the damn team!, i mean look at all the old stars around the league ((the Fred Taylors, M.Brunells, J.Rices, B.Favres)) theyve all had bad games and even bad years but even then, theyre the ones that keep their teams playing good when all was lost, once you have talent it will never go away....

so if you think the DOLPHINS will fold under pressure, you may be right......but, pressure? what pressure? we are 0-1 & have NOTHING to lose.

my .02

Last edited by a moderator:
quote "my only advice to you is lock all your doors on Sunday, dont answer any phone calls and the most important, DONT BRAGG ABOUT OUR TEAM TILL AFTER WE WIN......If all else fails, just face the music, because sooner or later, their team is gonna lose also and youre gonna get your shots at them as well."

Well said and you guys need to cheer up, you do have a good team. You should beat the Vinney lead Jests this Sunday with ease setting up an exciting game game with us in pro-player the following sunday.

By the way Predaphin34 (artist formerly known as WCoastFin) we really are waiting for your weekly visit over at the zone with your power rankings.

Good post. Nobody can expect a career year from a player every single year. Last year several guys had fabulous years(I hope you enjoyed it back then) and statistically things tend to even out over time. It doesn't mean they are now bad players but an off year is in the cards occasionally.

I'm not down on the team. A little disappointed maybe, but this is the NFL. Who is to say that the Texans aren't a playoff team. They very well could be. Let the season play out before all conclusions are drawn after only ONE game. I for one have faith that the FINS will bounce back. It could have been the serious wake-up call that this team sorely needed. We could actually benefit from this loss and learn a lot. MY GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF-FULL HERE, NOT HALF-EMPTY.

Back
Top Bottom