for those of you who get sunshine network... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

for those of you who get sunshine network...

I don't think you can get them online. Just the radio broadcast. You can come to my house if you like. About a hour drive from NYC. Or I could video tape them, (you provide the tapes) and mail them to you.. Little delay of course. Anything I can do to help.
Better yet just go down to the ALLStar cafe. Watched a game there once. they carry them all.

I wish these guys would shut up and show some of the practice going on behind them.

AAAgggghhhh.....it's only a thirty minute show....we don't need to remanisce(sp?) about the '72 team now!..

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
I don't think you can get them online. Just the radio broadcast. You can come to my house if you like. About a hour drive from NYC. Or I could video tape them, (you provide the tapes) and mail them to you.. Little delay of course. Anything I can do to help.
Better yet just go down to the ALLStar cafe. Watched a game there once. they carry them all.

The All Star cafe is like 15 minutes away from me by subway. I will check it out. Thanks a lot.

Here's the INFO dirty...

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy
hey guys, where is it on direct tv? have a friend with direct tv that needs to know.

Saturday August 3rd
4:00pm- Dolphins at Titans Scrimmage
On DirecTV that's channel 632, at least that's the channel it comes in for me.

Here's the URL for the Sunshine Network channel and their Dolphin TV times.

==
Sunshine Network Miami Dolphins URL:
http://www.sunshinenetwork.com/insiders/dolphins.jsp
==

Oliver...

Damn it's too bad, I'll be somewhere else at the time. I'll just have to remember to tape it.

FOOOOOOOK...

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy
cheers oliver!

... did anyone watch the specials on last night on Sunshine? I was totally busy and forgot to put it to record.

Oliver...

sunshine special...........

i did and god was it boring!!!

they spent over 10 minutes [in a 1/2 hour show]talking to larry seiple about the 72 perfect team. give it a rest! plus, while he is mumbling on about ancient history, they are showing seiples 3a college team practice in the background. totaly sucked.

no indepth about camp, just some passing comments on ricky and re reporting stuff we have known about fo a month or better.

mcmicheal had a 2 second comment and that was it. they showed virtually none of camp.

that coupled with the worst sound, production and announcers on t.v. and it made for a very dissapointing half hour.

:monkey: on sunshine network!

I figured as much...

Originally posted by clayton83
i did and god was it boring!!!

they spent over 10 minutes [in a 1/2 hour show]talking to larry seiple about the 72 perfect team. give it a rest! plus, while he is mumbling on about ancient history, they are showing seiples 3a college team practice in the background. totaly sucked.

no indepth about camp, just some passing comments on ricky and re reporting stuff we have known about fo a month or better.

mcmicheal had a 2 second comment and that was it. they showed virtually none of camp.

that coupled with the worst sound, production and announcers on t.v. and it made for a very dissapointing half hour.

:monkey: on sunshine network!

... they really don't have a clue as to how to cover a team do they?

Oliver...

s.s. network...............

no, they are totaly clueless. there right there in fla, and can't cover there own team.

i try not to be ungratefull because i live in washington state which outside of alaska and hawaii, is the furthest from the dolphins as you can get in the u.s., so i watch whatever they throw out.

but damn! these guys are supposed to be professionals and that coupled with what i pay for direct t.v., i just think the product should be a little bit better.

i know absolutely nothing about t.v. production but i know i could walk in there and do a better job. the moron doing the seiple interview asked him how he liked his time spent with jay fiedler, seiple responded with 'i was gone by the time they brought in jay". nice work fellas!!

and whats up with the sound. it's like someone is turning the volume knob up and down, and up and down. it's anoying to say the least.

can't say enough bad about the sunshine network and there coverage of the fins. but, they are showing the scrimage, which elevates them to a grade D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you gotta watch Florida sport news on the sunshine network!!! My first time seeing my Fins this year and man,oh man does Ricky look good! so did Robert Edwards.....

Usually they have good camp reports but this year was totally out of the subject.i thought they were suppost to be following team in camp not '72 team.It was a waste of my half of an hour and I hope that they cover the scrimmage on saturday not '72 team....

Back
Top Bottom