For those that like the late rounds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those that like the late rounds

my 2 cents

my 2 cents
Reaction score
A link to GBN Texas vs. nation game.

http://www.gbnreport.com/texasnationbowlreport.html

I have always liked Rascati but reading about Swogger makes me want to see what he has. Some interesting prospects that have veered off path to the NFL or emerged after HS.....

Taurean Charles: Florida recruit kicked out of school that emerged at Bethune Cookman.
Romance Taylor...ditto insert Texas.
Justin Vincent...hurt a lot at LSU.
Alan Barbere...aparently a dominant D2 player.
Kenyutta Dawson...a 210 lb recruit that is now 6-2 271.....
Josh Swogger...lost job at Wash. St...transferred to Montana..good size and apparently a very good arm.
Walter Thomas NW Mississippi CC...huge left Okla. State for "personal reasons".....apparently dominated a couple practices.
Ryan Moore...UM...we know his story...
Brian Stokes, App. St. FB...Iraq war vet that came back to play football. Good skills, i have actually seen him play....
Justice Hairston Cent. Conn. St...left Rutgers after getting stuck behind Ray Rice.
Justin Rascati...left UL after losing job to Brohm...high rated recruit from Gainseville, FL...good size and carries himself very well...looks like a QB.

Cool...Walter Thomas from Northwest Mississippi Community College is about 20 miles from me...Thats cool that he may have a chance to be drafted in the later rounds...

Taurean Charles was one of the biggest bad-***** I ever saw play high school football. I lost track of him over time after he left UF...didn't even realize he was on the NFL radar, that's interesting.

Marcus Thomas is also going to be playing in this game

Back
Top Bottom