For those wondering what is the difference between Will,Mike and Sam are. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those wondering what is the difference between Will,Mike and Sam are.

good stuff, I would give you the post of the day but you must have deactivated the like feature

:clap:

I'm going to put this in the general NFL forum as it is not really Dolphins related

good stuff, I would give you the post of the day but you must have deactivated the like feature

I'm going to put this in the general NFL forum as it is not really Dolphins related

You may want to take the "who" out of the title, I was in the process of changing that when some it posted!

On first glance, not all of that info is correct.

Alignment wise, a LB will never be 7 to 8 yards off the ball with of course the exception they are in a very deep prevent/Hail Mary type scenario.

I have no idea how to turn on or off the like feature!

The Mike is not always the one to take on lead blocks, the Force defender varies b/w the all 3 backers and SS depending on the call.

And the Mike's run keys are the two guards.

OLB's are tackle to tight end.

This was excellent! I've been trying to be more knowledgeable about positions and what not and this was awesome, thanks!

The run/pass assignments for LB's are also dependent on the coach they are playing under and his philosophy. For example the Patriots defense is almost a complete 180 compared to ours.

Back
Top Bottom