Forget about LT next year!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget about LT next year!!!!

finregime

Who's Yo Daddy
Reaction score
My man is about to become the highest paid RB in the league!!!!

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Also, you have to notice John Tait hasn't been on the field due to his groin so maybe between him with his groin and Woody being overweight we did the right thing by not signing these guys.

ME thinks we will end up making a run at Edge. There seems to be a sentiment that when he becomes available, he will most likely be on his way to Miami.

OK, next year i'll try to remember to forget LT.

would LT be a free agent next year if he didnt sign an extension?

Brunell was different then the upcoming Edge situation. Brunell was still under contract and thought he was going to be released where as Edge will be a FA after this season.

i never expected san diego to be so stupid.

inFINSible said:
Like Brunnell....;)

That's what I keep telling all those in favor of Edge.Brunell could of come here but he took the big contract.
Money or championship??? MONEY

The Chargers made a good move by giving him an extension.

Yes I know, chargers making a good move...sounds strange

finregime said:
That's what I keep telling all those in favor of Edge.Brunell could of come here but he took the big contract.
Money or championship??? MONEY

Brunell neither went to UM nor was born and raised in Miami . IMO Edge wants to be home...and win a championship.
Money or come home and win a championship???

finregime said:
My man is about to become the highest paid RB in the league!!!!

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Also, you have to notice John Tait hasn't been on the field due to his groin so maybe between him with his groin and Woody being overweight we did the right thing by not signing these guys.

I never thought about him in the first place

Forget about him? Who even mentioned him? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom