Forget about Sucky Ginn Jr, Where's the Defense?!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget about Sucky Ginn Jr, Where's the Defense?!?

electrolyte

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Miami D is on the field for less than 15 minutes and they can't stop anyone?

2 of Indy's TD drives were less than 32 seconds. Another one was 3 mins. The FG drive to end the half was only 40 seconds.

It's not like the defense was tired!!!! they barely played!!!!!!!!!

yes, I know Ginn Jr is a bust. He's not a #1 WR. He is #2 WR at best on a good day, but the defense was GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the offense took last week off, I guess the defense thought this week was their turn. Seriously, these guys have no excuse for how badly they played tonight. The tired excuse is out the window, what is it now, they were too bored from sitting on the sidelines so long, come on guys. I hope there are some shakeups in the Defense before they face the Chargers and another top passing game with a great TE.

Since the offense took last week off, I guess the defense thought this week was their turn. Seriously, these guys have no excuse for how badly they played tonight. The tired excuse is out the window, what is it now, they were too bored from sitting on the sidelines so long, come on guys. I hope there are some shakeups in the Defense before they face the Chargers and another top passing game with a great TE.

Activate Clemons and bench Wilson for starters. No way he could be worse, and the message needs to be sent.

Can Miami force a turnover? I can't believe this team had 30 takeways last season.

Nobody is forgetting about the defense. They are bad and I think some fans memories got distorted over the offseason about how bad they really were. The secondary has been porous and the tackling has been pretty awful since the 1-15 season, yet many on here had the gall to claim that it was the defense that lead us to division championship last year despite being one of the worst in terms of passing yardage.

Still, you can't expect any of us to watch a player not make a play that was right there for the taking and not get upset that they failed to make the game winning play, which would have made the defense's poor play irrelevant. And that it came from a particular player who hasn't yet proven that he is capable of fitting the role he has been handed since midway through his rookie season is cause for concern.

I tend to look at every problem that is exposed in a particular game because identifying all your weaknesses is the only way to improve them.

Back
Top Bottom