Forget all this negativity..I am off to Training Camp!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget all this negativity..I am off to Training Camp!!!

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Both Phins13(my brother) and I are off for our annual trip to training camp(This will be year #5). We fly out tomm and will catch the sun afternoon practice and the 2 on monday and the 2 on tues...would like to know if any of you will be there...just look for the two guys who look alike from NY(twins) and we will both have our sons(his 4 yr old and my 3 yr old)..Would love to put faces to some of the names on here. Wanted to ask anyone who has been there last week about the parking change...says we can't park in the garage anymore...something about parking further down...and a shuttle...anyone try this yet?...would really help us out as to what to expect...doesn't really matter though...we would walk miles to see practice! I love just sitting there and soaking all of it in...gives me 5 practices to get all my impressions for the season together...hope to catch some of you there...later

You park now on the east side of the field in a different garage across the street. You then have to walk a about a block back to the other side of the field to enter. It's not that far but there was no shuttle or anything.

I'll be there for the afternoon practices. I move around some, so tell me where you plan to be and I'll say hi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear we have 2 upcoming young Dol-Fans in the making :D. Just remember to like the guys who wear Aqua ;)

Back
Top Bottom