Forget Lucas- your D blew it! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget Lucas- your D blew it!

Originally posted by IceStorm
OMG...this crappy thread is still going?

I can't believe people are still talking about last week. haha

This is just what I was about to say! :lol:

Yes the Bills won. If you want to keep thinking the Dolphins have a crappy defense, fine. You're not hurting anyone. Just don't jump off buildings because you have Buffalo wings and think you can fly.

On second thought ....

here is what Mort thought
Maybe it was Lucas-aided, but the Bills won a game far differently than they have played this year. They did it when Drew Bledsoe - under pressure a good bit of the day - had his toughest game so far. They did it with a Travis Henry running the ball, and a defense holing up Ricky Williams when it had to. And they did it with four interceptions, even though your Grandma and mine could have caught a couple of them.
my Grandma cannot get out of bad, but he is right :lol: :cry:

Worst Performance: Quarterback
1. Ray Lucas, Dolphins -- Four interceptions and five turnovers vs. the Bills. He said it: He lost the game

Best Performance: Running Back
5b. Travis Henry, Bills -- This guy's no fluke - he's one of the best RBs in football as he pumped out 132 on 22 carries vs. . a Dolphins defense that did a pretty stellar job against Drew Bledsoe.

I wonder....

Originally posted by The Judge
Thanks for the fun guys-

I'll be back to laugh at the Dolphins when they fall out of first place, when they lose to the Bills at Buffalo, and when they're eliminated from the playoffs, due to their SOFT, WUSSY defense that got run over by KC and got BEAT up by the Bills.

See ya!

:p :p :p :lol: :lol:

Will you be back when you get beat by 31 points at home by a team that Miami dominated?

Back
Top Bottom