Forget SB or Playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget SB or Playoffs

Wow..

It's amazing how many people are giving up already. A one point loss sends these "fans" into a craze.

Unreal.

Are you out of your mind? One game, we were not prepared WH knows that and if things don't change I am sure there will be at the coaching position. It is only September, we don't need to be 6-0 to feel the losses starting to pile up later in the season and before we know it we are sitting at home for Christmas.

Relax, I am sure this was just a bad day for the Phins.

It's not THAT bad...

if we don't show up for the Jets game next week, I'll lose more faith in our chances...but this was simply an overly-complacent team playing like ****. Very embarassing, though.

FACT

Super Bowl teams Do Not lose to expanision teams! This team is in decline look at the last 3 season records for proof of this.

They are not an expansion team anymore. They are a legitimate team. So we need time for our players to gel. So what, like we thought we were going to do 1972 all over again. I really think it will toughen us up for next week.

Yeah......

11-5 the two preveious years and a 9-7 record with a freak injury to Fiedler. I'm as upset as anyone over this embarrassing *** lose, but it is only one game, and we did underestimate them. Simple as that.

Better start brewing the decaf and cut back on the surgar also ....

:D

Marino1983

Brent i hope that the Dolphins have more confidence and better attitudes than you otherwise we will be watching basketball in december...... thats pathetic to judge a team on one game.. ALL OF THIS MADDNESS ON THE SITE IM ASHAMED TO CALL MYSELF I DIEHARD FINFAN IF THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS..... i hope u guys can relize starting a contreversy with ur mouths isnt going to help any of the guys on this team get there heads straights.. U are either in it for the long haul or u should join the Bills Jets and Pats fans on the outside talkin crap cause no real dolphin fan should put up with this QUITING already..................... RAHHHHHH

Guys, point is that last season one more victory would have put them in the Playoffs. The two before that one more would have given them home field. This was just inexcusable and will cost them in the long run.

Re: FACT

Originally posted by brent
The wheels are coming completely off!

i agree..

Originally posted by Al_Tru_Ist
Very embarassing

i agree..

Super Bowl teams Do Not lose to expanision teams! This team is in decline look at the last 3 season records for proof of this.

i agree..

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
we did underestimate them

i agree..

This was just inexcusable and will cost them in the long run.

i agree..

:D :lol:

so are these some of the same fans that said we had no holes and are going to the Super Bowl undefeated?? I think I have reclaimed my crown of restating my opinion, but I'm slowly losing my grasp to others:lol:

Back
Top Bottom