Forget Vince Young | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget Vince Young

A.C.

You Know Me
Reaction score
If the Miami Dolphins are really interested in Vince Young and are expecting to trade up in the Draft....then shoot me..

If Miami does move up and pick young and so happens to have Lavar Arrington.....what does this mean about our extreme need of WRs?
If you think about it we sont want two good QBs and no good WR (other than Chambers and Booker) cause then it would be like the saga of Drew Brees and the Chargers (back before they had good recievers and before antonio gates was a star)

were not gonna move up to get Young. We don't have anything to really trade up with. We have very few picks the way it is. I don't see an "extreme need of WRs" We have two solid WRs, both of who will have bigger season next year after bringing in a real QB, Wes play great in the slot and I think he will continue to get more playing time. Campbell will contribute also, him and DC have a history together. Dont forget McMike, Ronnie has great hands and so does Beasly. We need secondary help if we do sign LaVar, or else we will need to look at LB

I agree. We will not trade up to get him. I believe even if Young is there at 16 we will not get him. Other teams will be interested and we can trade down.

there's no sense at all in trading up for young. none...unless saban wants him to play WR. otherwise, it's just dumb. which is why it won't happen, as saban won't make a move this dumb.

Juan Cribbs said:
there's no sense at all in trading up for young. none...unless saban wants him to play WR. otherwise, it's just dumb. which is why it won't happen, as saban won't make a move this dumb.

Thank you JC :D

Back
Top Bottom