Former Dolphin coach Replacing Reeves? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphin coach Replacing Reeves?

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
I heard on a local sports station up here in Atlanta that many "insiders" are saying Reeves is done after this year... So don't be surprised if the head coach of the Atlanta Falcons next season in none other than Jimmy Johnson... Arnie Spanier of "680am The Fan" in Atlanta said "they"(his sources) were talking about it like it was a done deal...

There may or may not be any truth to this, I just thought I would pass it on...

JJ TO THE RESCUE

THAT WOULD BE A BIG SHOCK TO EVERYONE IN THE LEAGUE.

WILL JJ GIVE UP HIS SANDALS AND LIVING LARGE IN THE KEYS FOR MORE HIGH PRESSURE AWAY FROM HOME?

WHO KNOWS? MAYBE HUGE DOLLARS ARE INVOLVED FOR HIS GIVING UP THE GOOD LIFE.

:confused:

:drinkers: :band: :happydrin

Who knows. I thought JJ had finally come to grips with his history of burnout cycle.

I don't see it happening at all. Michael Vick would be the only thing making him interested. But I still don't see it happening.

Take it with a grain of salt. Reeves has been in his "last year" with the Falcons for about 3 years now.

That's all Michael Vick needs, is for Jimmy the Ego to ruin his career like he did Marino's.

AH C'MON MAN!

Originally posted by relive1972
That's all Michael Vick needs, is for Jimmy the Ego to ruin his career like he did Marino's.

JJ DIDN'T RUIN DM CAREER. IT WAS JUST ABOUT TIME TO GO ANYWAY.
IF ANYTHING, JJ EVEN SAID HE SHOULD HAVE TOTALLY CLEANED HOUSE ON ARRIVAL. THAT MEANT GOING TO MORE OF A GROUND GAME WITH MUCH LESS EMPHASIS ON PASSING. HE STATED THIS IN "99.
THE MAN REVAMPED THE MIAMI D, AND LEFT WANNY IN GOOD SHAPE ALL THE WAY AROUND.
GIVE THE MAN HIS DUE.:rocker:

:jetssuck:

Originally posted by 13isgr81
I heard on a local sports station up here in Atlanta that many "insiders" are saying Reeves is done after this year... So don't be surprised if the head coach of the Atlanta Falcons next season in none other than Jimmy Johnson... Arnie Spanier of "680am The Fan" in Atlanta said "they"(his sources) were talking about it like it was a done deal...

There may or may not be any truth to this, I just thought I would pass it on...

Sounds like something Arnie would say. But like everything he says I dont put much value in it, I think he is just loopy in the AM.

Do you go to Tonys to watch the games?

Me neither Muck...no way they would be talking contracts with a new coach already...it is Week 4...what If Atlanta makes the SB? They are gonna fire Reeves? If this was the case they wouldn't mention it now...because then Reeves would not go into every game trying to win.

Back
Top Bottom