Former Dolphin QB signed by Kansas City | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphin QB signed by Kansas City

Levi said:
i dont care, he sucked for miami anyways!!!!!!!

I wouldnt say he sucked for Miami, he was pretty solid in filling in for an injury-plagued Marino...then was beat out by Jay Fiedler in camp the following year, and many dolfans are still angry that we never gave Huard a decent shot....

This signing makes more sense than some other QB signings.

Doesn't KC run the same type of spread offense as the Patriots?

What year was it that Huard filled in for Dan... 99? He might have gotten a ring since then playing backup in NE, but I`d take the loser of the Feeley/Fiedler battle to be our backup over him anyday.

Huard sucks,we or the Chiefs or nobody is going to the SB with him QBing!Good 3rd stringer though.

DolFan31 said:
How long has Collins been on the Cheifs? :confused:

I'm not sure how long he has been with the Chiefs but both Sporting News and Street and Smith have him there. Honestly I don't remember when he left Buffalo (wasn't it the Bills where he started briefly?) either. I don't think Trent Green missed a snap last year so we never saw the back-up.

juniorseau55 said:
The chiefs run a similar offense to ours.

Yes but this is what I was refering to....

"Quite a few teams, including the Patriots, Bills, Raiders, Saints and Chiefs, have relied more on spread offenses with empty backfields and multiple-receiver formations. Teams clearly are getting more out of four- and five-receiver packages. This season, the average passer rating when teams are using four or more receivers is 78.5. For the 2001 season, the average passer rating in the same situations was 72.2."

http://articles.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1208/is_45_226/ai_94334765

Good Luck in KC

FinFan4Life814 said:
I'd bet he could...when he played for us a few yrs ago he seemed pretty decent.

IMO Huard is just a back up only, as you stated he was decent in that respect..

His career numbers have been with Miami and are- 30 games played, 170 comp (59%), 289 att, 1,691 yds (5.85 YPA), 9 TDs, 8 INTs, and a QBR of 72%...

I wish him luck in KC...

Back
Top Bottom