Former Dolphins Deon Dyer, a fullback, and Damian Gregory, a defensive tackle, signe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphins Deon Dyer, a fullback, and Damian Gregory, a defensive tackle, signe

If Gregory is in shape and has his head screwed on straight he can DEFINITELY make the team. He has excellent potential.

I remember D. Gregory very well. He was looking like a future star until his attitude got him in trouble. I'm glad to see he'll be back. He could become a great player for us....

PHINZ RULE!!!

If all goes well, Dyer won't make the team again this year (Femi gets even better). Maybe we could try trading him to Houston again. Perhaps including him in a deal for Henson. :)

There was some question as to whether these guys signed with the Dolphins. Another board speculated because the Herald just said "Former Dolphins D. Gregory and D.Dyer signed" and then nothing i.e. " with the team" that they did not sign with us. Some thought they signed with Tampa Bay. Has anyone seen the transaction elsewhere? The release of Gregory was insubordination with DW and I doubt that would be forgotten and excused. Would not set a good precedent in the locker room so I question if they signed with us.

To be honest, that was my first reaction as well. And I didn't see anything on KFFL or the official site about it. But I still just assumed it to be the case. I don't see why Jason Cole would pass on such insignificant former Dolphins signings on the Dolphin page. But stranger things have happened.

Ok, I just saw the other thread that said the Post reported them signing with Tampa. Makes more sense.

Back
Top Bottom