Former Fins Coach Goes Home | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Fins Coach Goes Home

Not sure if you guys saw but Philbin who was fired as OL coach was quickly rehired by Green Bay. is this the old boys club reunion? Or possibly old Joe isn't just a paper picker up

Considering his OL unit almost got Luck killed and I believe set a year record for most QB sacks onBrissette, it's ponderous how he ended up on his feet.

I am going to enjoy the HELL out of this one. Living in the frozen tundra has its up side sometimes I guess. I wonder what our local Packer Backer has to say about this move? He usually checks in several times a year.

On a side note, Packers fans are great when they are winning (pretty humble winners) but are awful losers. They don’t know how to react to missing the playoffs.

I think I talked a couple off the edge by reminding them that the phins haven’t won a playoff game since 2000.

when you have Rodgers, the OC is just a figure head. We have learned that with Gase's stay in Denver

Looks like they are losing Eliot Wolf who was passed over for the GM job
He was with Green Bay since he was a kid
He is the son of Ron Wolf (former GM of the Packers). As I said in other threads Ron Wolf recommended Ted Thompson (who came from the GM tree of Ron Wolf) to us when Huizenga was owner. But good old Wayne knew better. So Ted Thompson went to Green Bay and build the Packers. The Packers of the last 10 years could have been the Dolphins.

Packers stayed in-house and I am not sure if Eliot Wolf ever had a chance. I think most expected Ball to be the new GM but Thompson's only flaw (if you can call that flaw) that he was not a FA guy seemed to be Ball's MO as well.

I think that is a brilliant move by Cleveland picking up Eliot Wolf as an assistant GM. Let him get his feet wet and he will be our next GM.

Back
Top Bottom