Former Fins in playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Fins in playoffs

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Any former players you guys are pulling for?

A bit of an odd one for me but I always liked Shelby as a rotational, hustle player. Who’s still playing / who are you pulling for?

I'm still pulling for whomever is playing the Patriots. I'd love to see Atlanta exact some revenge for choking last year. I also love Freeman, he's one of my all time favorite Seminoles.

Charles Clay - one of my favorite old Dolphins. He should never have got away. The irony is that we ended up paying big bucks for disappointments like Jordan Cameron and Julius Thomas when Charles was better than them all along.
That’s right - at the time I thought the deal was too rich for us but we spent a lot on the guys you mentioned.

With the 9th overall pick in the 2006 draft the Miami Dolphins select Ted Ginn Jr.

Bust at number 9 but Ginn has put together a nice career. Still making plays in a playoff game in his 11th season. Not bad.

Best thing that ever happened to Ginn was us moving on from him. He seems to be in the playoffs every year.

With the 9th overall pick in the 2006 draft the Miami Dolphins select Ted Ginn Jr.

Bust at number 9 but Ginn has put together a nice career. Still making plays in a playoff game in his 11th season. Not bad.
Forgot about Ginn. He’s quietly played on some very good teams.

Ginn just caught a bomb for 7. Can't wait to watch Ajayi with Philly.

I have no problem with Brees and Ginn who just scored but even moreso I'm rooting against any team with Jeff Ireland playing an influential role being successful.

SPielman got screwed here; would'nt mind The Vikings doing well

Back
Top Bottom