Former Miami Dolphin Underwood signs with CFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Miami Dolphin Underwood signs with CFL

dolphan98

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Former Minnesota Viking first round pick Dimitrius Underwood has signed a one year contract with the Ottawa Renegades of the CFL. Underwood, who never played a down for the Miami Dolphins, suffers from bipolar disorder. He has attempted suicide on two occasions. We'll see if he can get his life turned around in the Canadian Football League.

Good luck with that one.
That guy was a great talent. It's really a shame.

I wish him well and hope someone from the team watches him daily take his meds! On the proper drugs he should/could live a full and happy life.

Ohiophinphan said:
I wish him well and hope someone from the team watches him daily take his meds! On the proper drugs he should/could live a full and happy life.

How old is he now? He was one of Jimmy's failed experiments wasnt he?

The unfortunate statistic is that Bipolar patients only have to fall off the wagon once to do what comes natural to them.In Ricky's case it was to quit .In Underwood's case it could be much more serious.

IMO all of these players with character disorders are like ticking time bombs.You cant watch them all of the time.

Ohiophinphan said:

Without the drugs he will live a very happy life. Only half the time.

Back
Top Bottom