Forums New Design : Report Problems, Questions, Suggestions Here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forums New Design : Report Problems, Questions, Suggestions Here

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
The new forum design will be coming soon, and since there may be some problems, questions, or suggestions... instead of using the appropriate forum (and you should post all normal questions there anyways), I am going to use this thread to make it easier for everyone to find.

The new design will look exactly like the current design on the main site, http://www.finheaven.com.

I have had some reported problems with the design, and all have been fixed except for one problem, which I'm still trying to figure out.

Anyways... please give me some patience with this... and please wait for a few minutes... and it will be live :cool:

New member here . . . love the new design and format. Can't wait for the new season to start!!! GO FINS :)

Thanks for the comment... I really appreciate it!

Also, welcome aboard... if you have any questions about any feature on the boards, let me, WharfRat, or any other moderator/mentor know!

Thank you for registering!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

This is sharp AJ, really like the new look..Good job, what software are you using to do this with?

Awesome AJ. One problem I was having was the quotes being in HUGE letters. Ill report back and see if it is fixed.

Another suggestion. I like most things about it, but the useable area has been reduced by like an inch and a half on either side of the forums. Is there any way to regain some of this area. It smashes everything to close, on the main page each thread subject takes at least two lines now, most taking three or four, making it harder to browse quickly without scrolling. Just a suggestion.

So, just so I can get on the same page... when you go to a forum, you would like to see the thread title to fit on one line... correct?

If so, I may be able to work on something like that, will have to see though...

Thanks for the suggestion... does anyone else like this idea?

Wow, this is the best tech support ever! :) The subject line was an example, but the suggestion I had was to make the green border not so thick. This will increase the space available for subject lines and written posts. So less scrolling would be necessary. I do like the border, so I think removing it all together would eliminate some asthetic appeal.

Great job with the site, nice improvements

Yea... I've been thinking about that... I'll have to make a new header just for the boards, which would be best anyways. I'll start working on it soon... just don't know when as I have some homework to finish off... and then have a Math final on Monday...

Thanks for the suggestion though...

Anybody else have this problem?.....This format is wider than the other one on my pc by about an inch. I have to use the scroll bar at the bottom to read every thing.

I'm going to solve the problem when I get a chance... I think I know what it is :D

Thanks for the welcome Ive been wanting to join this site for a while
best Ive seen BTW, we will spank the jills twice this year!!!!

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
I'm going to solve the problem when I get a chance... I think I know what it is :D

ok....Check your pm`s....my IM is down. :D

AJ, I checked other sites and the problem is on my end. I`ll just stay with the pixel change for now.

Props to ya AJ, the new design looks great, only problem I have is the one thats allready been brought up about the quotes, but everything else is awsome. :)

Back
Top Bottom