Found the livas highlight vids....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Found the livas highlight vids.......

NRA

Roll Gypsy Roll
Reaction score
these were posted here on the day his signing as a ufa was anounced.

this should show all what this kid is even though it is college.

you will see many times, most times he is MAKING it happen, no big wide open holes to just walk through. many college kr/pr guys fail becaise there game is just speed and they dont make it happen unless there is a huge whole or one side is completely walled off. then there guys like this who have the speed, but also have the moves and vision to make it happen.

as you will see, all he needs to do is be on the team. cant do anything for us if hes on another team, like the jets, which he will be if tony doesnt nut up and keep him. they dont call him SNL for nuthin'!!!:hclap:

ENJOY!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGktWLTs3Uw

He's got great vision!

they need to find a way to get a 6th guy on roster.

I like that hes not scared to use his body if you watch the Saturday Night Livas video he makes an awesome block about minute 50 in or so.

He's got great vision!

they need to find a way to get a 6th guy on roster.
the only way i see that happening is if we only go with 3rbs for the first time since what 08? or only have 2 te's on the 53 with clay listed as fb

The most impressive thing about this kid is he doesnt go down as easy as you would think.......nice video, hope he gets some shots this Friday against the Panthers.

We get one extra roster spot this year. Most clubs may use it for QB but for us an extra returner / rb / reciever with great speed will do nicely.

he could very well be the next next dante. unfortunately, it will probably be with one of our division rivals as sparano has yet showed the initiative to keep and develope young skilled players. i still think if was to come down to :i got to get rid of marc columbo or philip livas", he takes columbo every time. shows all the skills dante has but i think livas is a TAD bit faster, a GOOD THING!!

now, the other good thing is they actually sent a coach/scout downt to L-tech just to see him, he wasnt eyed while they were scouting another player. so there may be SOME hope. plus, we are going to be using a lot of 4 and 5 wide sets in the daboll offense [apparently] so they just may feel the need to have an extra wr available. if this was last years offense, nope! plus, they may have FINALLY seen the light on having a REAL kr/pr on the squad, even if its all he does.

i still have to see a change from tonys m/o to start believing, just as i do henne. but, there are a couple reasons to think they just may give the kid a spot and a season to show what he really has for the pros and to grow his nfl game.

if not, we will be watching him with the jets burning us for the next several seasons. ryan wont hesitate to grab up that kind of talent, expecially since smith and sproles are long gone.

these were posted here on the day his signing as a ufa was anounced.

this should show all what this kid is even though it is college.

you will see many times, most times he is MAKING it happen, no big wide open holes to just walk through. many college kr/pr guys fail becaise there game is just speed and they dont make it happen unless there is a huge whole or one side is completely walled off. then there guys like this who have the speed, but also have the moves and vision to make it happen.

as you will see, all he needs to do is be on the team. cant do anything for us if hes on another team, like the jets, which he will be if tony doesnt nut up and keep him. they dont call him SNL for nuthin'!!!:hclap:

ENJOY!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGktWLTs3Uw

Maybe we can take advantage of the new rule of allowing 46 players on game day to play, and just carry 2 qb's to the game and have that extra position for us be the KR\PR...

Back
Top Bottom