Found this somewhat interesting in Pittsburgh Paper.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Found this somewhat interesting in Pittsburgh Paper....

Dolphins have a very strong interest in drafting Malik Hooker. I think some people have known this for a few months now. More confirmation.

At least they are finally doing homework on the people we are drafting so they don't get any more head cases like Jordan or mentally challenged like Vontae. If they don't fit the culture, keep them out of here.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I teach in his home town school, and one thing I can tell you, is Malik is a great kid. To talk to him you would never know he is about to be a top pick, very respectful to everyone.

He's going to make a franchise very happy in a couple weeks. But it probably won't be us.

I teach in his home town school, and one thing I can tell you, is Malik is a great kid. To talk to him you would never know he is about to be a top pick, very respectful to everyone.

Sooooo important. Cannot be overstated. Thanks for the info. :up:

Butch.... i won't be mad at all if this happens like you predicted months ago and we all flamed you. Again, I have a hard time seeing it come to reality, but it would be nice

Butch.... i won't be mad at all if this happens like you predicted months ago and we all flamed you. Again, I have a hard time seeing it come to reality, but it would be nice

I knew back then he needed surgery, I just didn't want to say anything about it. I hoped that may have given us a chance, but looking at it now, teams knowing he wasn't at 100% at the end of the year may have actually helped him.

I knew back then he needed surgery, I just didn't want to say anything about it. I hoped that may have given us a chance, but looking at it now, teams knowing he wasn't at 100% at the end of the year may have actually helped him.

If he is there in the teens, its worth entertaining to move up and get him. Not sure of the cost though I wouldn't want to part with our 2nd or comp 3rd this year...

We need more picks damnit

If he is there in the teens, its worth entertaining to move up and get him. Not sure of the cost though I wouldn't want to part with our 2nd or comp 3rd this year...

Stop crying over spilled milk!

maybe we can keep our picks and convince a team to take 2-3 of our mediocre players instead.

Back
Top Bottom