Fouts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fouts

Dr. Tomorrow

Scout Team
Reaction score
I know they lost, they left points on the field, made questionable choices. That we all know. But Dan Fouts might of broke his arm jerking the Seahawks off. When we stopped them on 4th down, not one replay or word was said about it. When Landry was hit way after a play was over his answer was that the "the Seahawks are on go." Because that's a real thing. But when Wake hit Wilson for the roughing the passer where he tried catching him though probably shouldn't of done it, he basically said that Wake was a big idiot for doing it. He doesn't hide his absolute desire to dump all over Miami. If Miami won, I would of loved how he would spin to be a positive for Seattle.

He's the new Dan dierdorf for me. Can't ****ing take the sounds of their voices either

I liked Fouts. I do not know why he was so biased today. It was not like we were playing the Chargers.

I've found Fouts to be one of the more objective color guys over the years. He's never bothered me.

Why does it matter so much? And how has Miami earned the respect of the Northeast media? Win games.

He stop stepping on our dicks and they will respect us.

Not looking for respect. Looking for announcers who aren't affiliated with either team to not be obviously biased. Apparently expecting professionals to do their job is a lot to ask for.

wWas not happy with his today, but collinsworth is much worse imo i cant stomach a moment of that jack ass

How about the implication that Suh hurt Wilson now ESPN has followed saying alleged legal hit. It's borderline crazy how people just want everything he does to be pure evil. It's like south park when Brittany pees on a lady bug. Pure evil hes clearly out of control.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

I thought I was the only one who thought Fouts was a biased douche today. Glad to see I wasn't the only one.

Can't believe it's going on 10 years since Miami's last playoff appearance....basically took both of obama's terms off.

Back
Top Bottom