FOX Halftime Show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FOX Halftime Show

fairbanksb

Panhandler
Reaction score
They just announced that they will be previewing the AFC on the halftime show.

Originally posted by fairbanksb
They just announced that they will be previewing the AFC on the halftime show.

DUR! You all need to tell me when these pre-season games are on! :D

Oliver...

Only thing I was ever impressed with was his drafts of 97,98.

Other then that I don't think he was the right guy for the team as I don't think his heart was really into it.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Only thing I was ever impressed with was his drafts of 97,98.

Other then that I don't think he was the right guy for the team as I don't think his heart was really into it.

I agree with that. After his mother died, he obviously was a changed person. I hate that he left us like he did, twice, but I can't fault him for what changed in him to do that.

Your mom is your mom.

Oliver...

Dude, Justin Fargas looks AWESOME. This is one case where I'll say, "I said that guy was gonna be a player since the draft". :D Ok, I'm done. But I really think he'll be a special player.

And Ken Dorsey.......he looks really nice. Arnaz Battle just dropped a bomb played right on the money. And he had another really nice throw on the run down the field that the WR just couldn't get. Glad to see him doing well to date. And they say he's up to 220 lbs.

HA!! The Niners just ran a reverse. And Collinsworth said (paraphrased), "when you run a reverse/gadget play in preseason, there's no doubt about it that you're trying to win the game."

Man, this has been an entertaining game. This is a rivalry game. Lots of hitting. Lots of effort.

And I really dig that over-the-top camera we're seeing. If we could get it just a little bit wider to see the entire width of the formation.......MAN would that be something!! :up:

Dorsey is playing just like he did at Miami.. he's got that same look in his eye.. he shrugs when he misses a throw or when his receiver misses an easy catch.. looking forward to seeing him in the next 2 preseason games. As for Justin Fargas.. that guy sure is fast.. he made some really good moves to turn 5 yard gains into 10-15 yard gains. Nice to see Mike Rumph and Freddie Capshaw in there..

I am glad that Dorsey is doing well in the nfl. I've always liked his attitude and comeback spirit. Who knows, if Garcia gets a really bad injury, they may put Ken in a reg. season game.

Back
Top Bottom